High Quality Dates

What i know about the quality dates are produced in Al-Qaseem region .I am looking for few markets(Shops) in Riyadh where i can buy high quality fresh date at reasonable price.If you know plz let me know++++Thks for reading this message---

if u want shops  go to exit 14 and take a lift and u will
see on the right shops for dates and Fruits . we have many kinds for dates if u want more sugar take "klas" or u want what i like "sakre" its expensive  but the best of dates."sakre" in our Traditions if u have Guests at a party or someone you love u give them sakre .

Thanks for help and advice+++

There are a lot of date shops on Talenteen Street (same street as the wonderful Asarayah Turkish restaurant!).

Thanks now i have info abt three big markets in the town

TMChaudhry wrote:

What i know about the quality dates are produced in Al-Qaseem region .I am looking for few markets(Shops) in Riyadh where i can buy high quality fresh date at reasonable price.If you know plz let me know++++Thks for reading this message---

If you want premium Goto Kingdom dates on Olaya (Amber 100 per Kg, Ajwa 130-140 per KG)
and if you want super premium then go to Bateel.
The dates are best from Madinah and Al-Qasim.

Rgds

The best dates are found in Kingdom dates shop at Olaya as pk Musd mentioned too :P