Electronics engg. searching job in singapore

Great Brother,
I am also electronics engg. searching job in singapore from six month but till i have not find any job please let me know any consultant who will help me to find out job

Hi basmare,

welcome to Expat.com!

I created a new thread as from your post on the Singapore forum for better visibility.

You could have a look at this article: Work in Singapore

Best of luck,
Christine

Are you currently in Singapore?
If not, you should come and look for a job while you are here.
Otherwise it is nearly impossible to find one.

beppi wrote:

Are you currently in Singapore?
If not, you should come and look for a job while you are here.
Otherwise it is nearly impossible to find one.

Thank you very much for sugestions friend but let me know is it possible to go in singapore on visitor visa and search job
can you explain how i proceed
Your some ideas can change my way pleaseRegards
I have no more expectations of salry.Only monthly expense then how may days i have require to search job, Basically I am MBA, PGDBM Electronics engg. and master in any job like project managment,production and quality of any product

Regards
Babasaheb basmare

Dear Bahasaheb,

Yes, it is allowed to look for a job on a visitor visa (SVP), but not to start work (you r employer needs to get an EP for you first).
You should start contacting potential employers several weeks before your trip, and mention to them that you will be in Singapore from XX to YY and would like to talk to them during the stay. That way, you are more likely to be invited for an interview.
Of course I cannot say how long you will take to find a job, but it might be several months.
And also, even after you find a job it is not sure you will get an EP. Both you and the employer have to fulfill various criteria for this - and since the government currently wants to reduce the number of Indians, you are at a disadvantage there.
Good luck!

Thank you very very much Beppi for your valuable suggestions.
Let see what will happen.I will obay your rule and search job.
My some friend told me you go at list 1 month there and search job by news paper and meet to consultant it will easy for you and when you will got job return back up to that employer will arrange visa and EP for you is he right.

Because i am master in job and any job in electrical electronics or manufacturing service  and quality i can do well.
I have complied MBA PGBDM and diploma in electronics. Thats why i am asking you.

regards
Basmare b a

Regards
babasaheb basmare

beppi wrote:

Dear Bahasaheb,

Yes, it is allowed to look for a job on a visitor visa (SVP), but not to start work (you r employer needs to get an EP for you first).
You should start contacting potential employers several weeks before your trip, and mention to them that you will be in Singapore from XX to YY and would like to talk to them during the stay. That way, you are more likely to be invited for an interview.
Of course I cannot say how long you will take to find a job, but it might be several months.
And also, even after you find a job it is not sure you will get an EP. Both you and the employer have to fulfill various criteria for this - and since the government currently wants to reduce the number of Indians, you are at a disadvantage there.
Good luck!