International Driving License

Hi all,

I'd like to ask where I can take a driving car class to get an international driving license in Malaysia. I am currently living in Kota Damansara, 20 mins to Kuala Lumpur by car. So, it's great if someone know there is a school nearby.

Thanks in advance.
Huey

Hi thr,which country are u from?If u have driving license in your own country,u may go to JPPJ enquire about driving license conversion so that u dont need to join the local driving license class.

Hi Johan,

I'm from Vietnam. I have not driven car before. Because people are almost using motorbikes in Vietnam. So, I want to attend a class to learn then take an exam here for international license. Do you know any school? I check one called Metro Driving Academic. But the cost is 1998 RM, so expensive. So, I want to find another one.

Thank you - Huey

Huey87 wrote:

Hi Johan,

I want to attend a class to learn then take an exam here for international license. Do you know any school? I check one called Metro Driving Academic. But the cost is 1998 RM, so expensive. So, I want to find another one.

Thank you - Huey

Hello! How are you?

You can visit this page:
http://www.jpj.my/Malaysia_Driving_Schools.htm

hi azumi,

Thanks for your link. I already checked it. There is one around my location now, Petaling Jaya. I will go there to ask in the evening.

Huey ;)

im not sure about how much exactly but almost 2k is way too expensive.A lot of provider out thr,i think u must do some survey.For my case i converted my driving license by paying RM80 to JPJ.

There is no such thing as a test for an international licence! You can if you work in Malaysia sit for a Malaysian driving test and get a Malaysian driving licence. Fees include the usual "commission" for the examiner ;-) many Chinese friends say they got it that way. Judging by how bad people drive in Malaysia it is easy to believe! Actually for a myvi no licence or deposit required looking at adverts. Dodgy though! Might explain why I hate myvi drivers so much