Close

Scuba Diving

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hi,you can go to InterContinental Al-Jubail and check with them there. It's a nice place. a bit pricey but worth it.

Dear All,
Presently 2 diving centers are there in Jubail.  Easy to contact is Pearl Diviers, KARAN Hotel Building, Fanateer, Jubail.
I contacted them, decided to go for e-learning course.  Hopefully, I will be diving by end of May 2014.  Really exited! :D

I want to learn scuba diving, how much is the fee, are you a PADI?

Hi there... yes I am PADI, fee 2000 SAR

How about the equipment? I don't have anything.

For training I am providing all the equipment.. except snorkel, mask, fins and wet suit

@ milli v d Merwe > Please note that using the forum to promote your services is stricly prohibited here, i suggest you to register your business in the business directory.

Thank you,

Priscilla

Hi there, im not promote any thing.... people ask me questions and i just answer them

Yah sure that will be my first time but am really interested.

Why it takes so long time for u to dive, end of May??

Hi there, if u want to do the scuba open water diving course contact me  0551665528 (Riyadh)

I would like to join you guys as you need two more members to join your group. :)

Dear, Could you please tell me about the procedure of Scuba Diving Training?

yes I am.

Hello Irfan Quddus

The Opening Post is dated 2012, but the topic is still active. I invite you to check out the most recent responses on the forum to know what's popping up.

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hello
i want to get back into diving - what is best contact in Riyadh to call.
the dive shop near sheraton / Momra has oved - any idea to where?

I harris

Hi ...I'm female..staying in riyadh ..Im intrested in diving ...is there any diving activities for female in a jubilee. ..?.is would want to know..plz informed me any one..

i m interested in scuba diving in and around damma khobar jubail. i wanna try it here. can u help me with getting any info abt diving here

I think when u move there ..u can find sucba dive shop n ask them ...they might help u with that..

Good evening sir, I see your posts regarding scuba diving and it so happened that I want to learn and get certified so I can dive when I go back home to the philippines. The rates here might be a lot lower. Can you point me to the right direction? I live in jubail and the internet shows results from jeddah. Thanks.

Sir, where can I take open water course here in jubail?

Hello everyone,
anyone around here who can tell me how can I get license in Al Hasa.. and approximately how much will it cost?

Moving to Jubail

Find tips from professionals about moving to Jubail

Travel insurance in Jubail

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Jubail

Flights to Jubail

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Jubail