Scuba Diving

I'll be coming, Is it this thursday or friday? and How deep will it be?

I might be able to get one more person, I know someone from scuba board, Can you give me your mail john?

Hey there scuba buddies! How's diving like in Jubail? When is the next dive trip?

modjo wrote:

Hey there scuba buddies! How's diving like in Jubail? When is the next dive trip?

Dive season is starting. Waiting for the winds to settle and for the sea to be calm. Hopefully we will have a trip next month. (Our Group)

I am sure there are other trips that might be happening. U best bet is to go down to Fanature Dock and check with the people who come to dive there.

If nothing works out let me know, I will keep you posted as and when we have a team update.

@johnkuriakose - Nice. Will check out the place you mention. Urm Fanature is different from Fanateer?

modjo wrote:

@johnkuriakose - Nice. Will check out the place you mention. Urm Fanature is different from Fanateer?

Fanature was a typo its - Fanateer.

johnkuriakose wrote:
modjo wrote:

Fanature was a typo its - Fanateer.

:top: Gotcha.

Hi all, I went to the dive shop in Fanateer a few days back and spoke to the dude there. They will be organizing dive trips Thursdays and Fridays starting from April, depending on the weather condition. Check out their website here.

Our team will be diving this weekend (Fri) in Fanateer.

@johnkuriakose - Cool. What is the typical arrangment like? What time you guys go out to the dive spot, how far is the boat ride, number of dives (usually 3?) per trip etc.

I promise I won't crash your dive party - just wondering how is it like, that's all :cool:

modjo,

The entire team comes from Dammam to Jubail to dive, we leave Dammam by around 6:30 and are in Fanateer by 8. Its about an hours boat ride into the sea to a near by island. And we dive two or three times depending on the weather and time.

And hey you are welcome to crash this party anytime. Just that you need to be a 100% sure, coz we reserve seats and if you dont show you have spoiled the opportunity for someone else, and you also make me look bad.

@johnkuriakose - Thank you for the kind gesture. Would love to join the team one of these days but like you said, will only do that when I am 100% confirmed. Still sorting out the basics here in Jubail. Just got my Saudi driver's license today btw. Haha.

Is there any place to cave dive in saudi?

Congrats on the license. Looking forward to diving with you someday.

PMUSA wrote:

Is there any place to cave dive in saudi?

Not as far as I know, but there are a lot of ship/boat/truck/car wrecks that you can dive beside/in.

Interesting!!!

@johnkuriakose - Cool. Looking forward to it as well.

@ismaeng - You're new in town? Welcome to Jubail, although I am new-ish here myself too. Where do you usually dive before this?

Hey everyone, what happened to the scuba discussions around here? Have you guys moved to FB?

@johnkuriakose - dude, you still around here?

@modjo still here and also in FB. :)

Diving is happening in full swing now as the climate is perfect. There is a dive happening almost every weekend.

@johnkuriakose - Über cool. How do I get a piece of the action? Btw what name should I look for in FB?

What's you contact buddy so we can arrange for the next dive?

@KSAMIR - Nice. I'll drop a line - do buzz back aight. Thanks.

Modjo: Whatsapp is the best way to get in touch. Ill send you my number via PM. just add me, I will keep you posted on the dives.

@johnkuriakose - Sorry for the delay, and yep I got your no via PM. I'll be in touch soon. Thanks!

Still diving guys?! Certified advanced diver here.

Yes, I have PM'ed you the details you wanted. The diving season is about to end, with the winds picking up speed.

Ensure you have your license with you.

@johnkuriakose - Any dive trips to Jubail soon?

There is one diving trip being organized, John should be able to help so do PM him!!

@3dnan - Thanks, I've already buzzed him.

Gone down, modjo, so you guys diving tomorrow? I would have have joined as it seemed a like another good Friday to dive!! But will be quite busy with home tonight and tomorrow :/

@3dnan - I missed the dive on Friday, when I called in to confirm all vacancy was filled 10 mins before :| Maybe this coming weeks then, if the weather is good.

Dear Modjo,

You will definitely dive with the team in the coming week don't worry. Just ensure that the confirmation is made a little earlier as everything depends on the number of participants.

I will keep you posted as and when a new dive is announced.

Cheers,
John

@johnkuriakose - Thanks, you're the best. Yesterday was kinda my last bet before going full throttle with work assignment. I hope work will not be in the way to join the team soon.

Yep, we dove as planned.

It was great. Visibility was good, saw a good number of different marine life.

Hey I heard there was a dive yesterday? As expected I am still busy with plant shutdown - another opportunity lost.

How was the dive at this time of the year, if any of you guys here went.

Dears,

It's my long time ambition to try diving.  Is there license training in Jubail? If not, where can I get training and how much it will cost?
:top:
Please help.

Hi there, if u like scuba diving, join us every month we do a dive trip,  next one is to Gizan from 24 -27 April

First I need to get a diving license, right?

I know swimming both in River & Sea  :) ; but not diving.

I am looking for a diving training & certification in Saudi Easter Region (Jubail, Dammam, Al Khobar, Half moon beach)

Regards,

Mammu007   :top:

Hi there In May there wil be diving classes in Jubail start on the 29th

i want to do ..but have no idea ..how much it cost and ..all