Looking for advice

Hi everyone my name is Linda I am currently living on the Sunshine Coast Queensland. I have been to Bali 4 times in the past 18 months and spent 3 months living in Sanur looking for TESOL work in the area. Previously I worked at Australia Zoo for Steve and Terri Irwin for 8 years. Before that I was a Teacher Aide for 4 years.  My children are grown and independant and I am hoping to find work in Bali so I can make it my permanent home. If anyone can give me some ideas I would appreciate it so much. Thank you have a wonderful day!

Hi Linda :)

May be you can try Bali Safari&Marine park? give it a shot :)

Thanks I hadn't thought of that.

Hello Linda.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

The Jobs in Bali section is at your disposal as well. Do not hesitate to post an advert there.

Good luck in your research,
Aurélie

To work legally, you must have a valid work permit and KITAS.
Make sure any future employer offers that as part of the package.

Hi Linda,

Also try The Elephant park At Taro (Near Ubud) The owner is Nigel Mason who was a great friend of Steve Urvine

Just Google elephant Park Taro Bali . He is a knock  about Melbourne person much like Steve.

Good luck if I can help any further just contact me

Thanks I sent my resume off.  Here's hoping.

Good luck Linda

I hope you addressed your resume to Nigel Mason
Regards  Howard

Yes I did thanks. Something will come up if I'm meant to be living there I just need to persist and put it out there. It's quite amazing to me that so many people want to help and have ideas I would not have thought off.  Thanks everyone.