Get-Together Party @ Mono Music Cafe - Thursday 29 November 2012

Hi Guys!

Hope you had a nice summer...It has been a while since the last Get-Together party...

I was abroad for 4 month and that why I couldn't organise anything. But back to Istanbul from next week I decided to organise a party as soon as I arrive.

It will be nice to see you again and of course to meet all the new comers...

As usual, the purpose of this party is to bring people together to socialize, meet new people, welcome new comers, making new friends, sharing experiences...  and have FUN :)

So, for our 11th Get-Together,  let's meet Thursday 29 November from 20:00 and onwards at:

Mono Music café
Erol Dernek sokak 15/A Beyoğlu

Map

(Many of you requested this place last time)

The place is well known for its good music and DJs, so get ready to meet some nice people and  don't forget your dancing shoes as Mono programmed for us DJ Moophy from 22:00  :)

Like the other time, let me know through this forum and/or by private message if you want to join or if you need more info...

Hope to see you all

Best,

David

Welcome back Dee!!

Can't wait for it!! and as usual will spread the words...

Thx

Welcome back Dave! See you Thursday...;)

sounds like a blast... I hope to be there if nothing major comes up. looking forward to it Dave and thanks for the invite buddy

Hey Dave,

I am pretty new in the blog but in Istanbul for almost 2 years and excited to meet some expats with whom I might enjoy sightseeing and hiking :) Will try to be there for the evening of 29th, if I don't miss.  But wish that at least to gather with people in Istanbul for other activities, or in terms of jobs and other alerts.

sure , absolutely .
been waiting for this .

I'll bring one of my friends with me .
:)

Hello,

Thank you.

Even though I want so much , I will be abroad next week. I hope I'll be able to join in another one...

Have FUN!!!

Amusez-vous bien!!!

Probably I'm going, if i find the place) it's nice to meet more people, could bring friends. Thank u for invitation

I am in, see you there guys!

Dave, Thanks for the invite.

I will try to make it and would be nice to meet all of you!

Cheers

Hey, I am new to the group, and Im in! I suppose its a case of just turning up and looking for a bunch of English people :)))

i would like to
can i bring friends also... tc

Of course Turkish people and friends are more than welcome ( it is not only an "expats party" ;) )

In the previous ones, we've reached up to 150 people from 35 different nationalities... Mixing people with a lot of experience in Istanbul with new comers... Let's keep it this way ;)

What a nice organization, congratulations! :top:

i will join , =) lookin 4ward to make new friends!
nice organization David.

I will come along too.

Hello!
Thanks for the organization. I will try to make it.

Istanbuldave wrote:

Of course Turkish people and friends are more than welcome ( it is not only an "expats party" ;) )

In the previous ones, we've reached up to 150 people from 35 different nationalities... Mixing people with a lot of experience in Istanbul with new comers... Let's keep it this way ;)

DUDE  :cool:

Thanks for the event Dave... I will be there :)

thank you for organisation

Hello Dave ,
It will be my first time here with expats , I really like to meet new people from all around the world .
See soon

i think i will come :D love to meet people from many different countries

party on my birthday :) Great present...

I am in, see you all tonight.

Great guys!

I'll see you all tonight...

All organization is a great job ..except the date which is not available for me..
Have fun

Any pics for nonattendant :) ?

please please i want join too this organisation :)

Thank you for letting me know. I am a newbie on this forum. I am keen to connect with people, mostly through food. Pleas check my blog earwithmeistanbul.com. I sometimes organise a dinner event so I will let you know when it happens. Thank you to all.