TENNIS on the Pacific Coast?

Hi

Does anyone know where one can play tennis and find players?  I  know  some of the  big resorts/hotels have courts.     What is the deal there for non guests of hotels?   

More importantly .. Are there any  clubs one can join along the coastal towns?   

Thx   Carene

i play tennis... A LOT

Hello fellow tennis player! 

I am new to this blog...and have not yet been to Costa Rica.  My hubby and I are actively searching for a country that we can live in for 6 months out of the year. (Portland OR the other 6...and if you are in the NW, you can probably guess exactly which 6 months)  We are both avid tennis players and have the same concerns as you. Costa Rica has a lot going for it...however my research is certainly not finding many tennis courts.  Are you having much success in your search?

Melinda

Please note that the first two posts are over a year old.

Hi Melinda,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

As mentioned by TerrynViv, you posted on an old thread and you may not have any reply.

For better interaction and visibility, I suggest you to create a new discussion on the Costa Rica forum.

I am sure the members will soon provide you with useful information concerning playing tennis in Costa Rica.

Thank you

Hasnaa
Expat.com Team

Thank you TerrynViv.  I guess, as a newbie, I had better pay closer attention to the dates. 

And I want you to know I really enjoy reading your posts.  I find them very informative and I look forward to checking out this blog several times a week.

Thanks again. 

Melinda

No problem Melinda :cool:  Enjoy your search, for us it was a great time looking all over Costa Rica.  I am heading down on Monday and will ask around our area regarding tennis.  I have not seen anything like that but I have also not been looking.
Cheers .... Terry

I'm not a tennis player but did remember read reading this. but don't think that there are many public courts here.