Help for survey!

Hello!
Sorry for disturbing you!
I'm Judith from Austria and I'm a student at the University of Vienna and I currently do my research for my diploma thesis and therefore I'm conducting a survey on Internet use! I hope some of you can help me with filling in the survey! It only takes a view minutes and don't worry your answers won't be published and are anonymous!
Link to the survey: soscisurvey.de/internetuse/

IMPORTANT: The survey should only be filled out by women, who are living in Tanzania and have any Indian background/ heritage or who are from India originally!

Maybe you can also pass the link of the survey to women who fit the criteria! This would really help me a lot!

Thanks a lot for your help and don't hesitate to ask me any question you might have or if you want to have further information!

Have a nice day, Judith

Hello Judith.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to post an advert in the Looking for section in the Tanzania classifieds. It may help.

Hope you'll get a lot of responses to your survey.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks Aurélie, I hope so too!

If anyone wants further information don't hesitate to contact me! Would be really great if some of you can pass the link to others, and so one...

Currently I'm not in Dar es Salaam so it is a little bit hard to promote the survey on location, that's the reason why I need the your help!

All the best, Judith

Hello
this is not fair! I wanted to answer!
snif snif
Best regards
david