Wanna Meet Up Guys

Hey Expat.com friends , anyone wants to meet up

HI,

i would love to meet up, what does it take?

hi  Nairobi,

we will wait for other members if they want to meet up , what is the day and time for the and location .

For me I suggest we can meet up in Antwerp Central Station , have a drink ,some talk and friendship.
We can make it regular in a month.

-chelony

Hello Chelony. :)

For more visibility, your post has been moved to the Antwerp forum.

That's a great idea! Do not hesitate to propose an hour and a date.

I hope other members will be interested in joining you.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurelie,

Thank you so much , Im thankful to this website because its helping me to find new friends and to help myself to fight homesickness , is it ok that i made a facebook page for Expat.com ??? if not ill delete it , im just greatful to spread this site to others who wants to be happy in our land by meeting new friends.

Hello Dj Chelony.

We already have an Expat.com page/community on Facebook. ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Dj Chelony. Nice to know you are willing to expand your friends network i hope you get many feedbacks. By the way your radio show is cool.

Hi Aurelie,

thanks , im in fb now  , well the radio thing i have now is just for myself when i get bored or some people abroad are requesting me to get online , me and my friend from italy made a site its nicer but i dont know if its working well, but i was a real dj in a real radio stations in the philippines but what im doing now its just for fun and seems like anything goes and no program formats hehhehe , one time ill make  a record exclusively for Expat.com people ..... regards to all - :)dj chelony

Hi there, i'll be moving to Antwerp in the beginning of December and dont really know people there, so would like to join to meet up people :)

Hi Jen ,

Sure , just tell me when .

Che

Hi guys,

There's a expat Xmas party this Saturday 15/12/12 at Café de Oude Vaart, from 10pm. You should all come along. Everyone will need to wear some sort of red clothing. :)

Btw, if you are on FB, you should check this groups out:

facebook.com/#!/groups/ExpatsinAntwerp

Also MeetUp has an Antwerp group which is very active. The people are really friendly and it will help you settle in Antwerp.

Send me a message if you would like to hang out or have some more questions on the things I've posted :)

D

I like to meet :)
Let meet all together :)
See you soon...

Nice to meet you :)
And welcome we will be here waiting for you...

Hi there,

We landed here 2 weeks ago. Wanna meet someplace, we're in!