I'm coming back....!

Hi All,,

I will be in Maldives this Wednesday Nov.21.
This time I will be working in a resort,,super excited to experience the island life again!

Let's see the difference...

Regards,
Lyn :)

Hope you had a nice time in Sri Lanka...

I am very curious about spoken English and IELTS in Male. Are there any teaching opportunities? I also teach spoken Sinhalese and guitar.

Please let me know.

Shenal

@shenalir -> Why don't you start a new thread with your questions on teaching on the Maldives forum? Other members could help as well. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Welcome back my friend!

Are you in Maldives now? How is the new job? Best of luck dear :)

Hi sofithea,

Yes,I'm back in Maldives since last month..!
How are you? Where are you now? My new job is good.. everything is new to me,still in adjustment period.

Working in a resort is not that easy...

Oooooh its grate news you are in male, wanna knw how was the job??? and have a wonderful days here in Maldives :)

Hi everyone!!

@wWOW Pinoy!... How are you? Are you still in Male'? I didn't hear anything from you...??

@sofithea.. What's up? Are you working in Maldives now? In which resort? Hope everything is going well with you!

@visham... Thanks! I was working in Male'before..Now, I'm here in North Ari Atoll,i'm working in a resort as a Restaurant Hostess,work is nice,,I learned a lot,I gain more skills,,but this is not my field..so I'm leaving soon.

so hope u have spend  enjoy time here. and wish you all the best