Looking for Filipinos in BJ for friendship, chats, meet-ups

Hi there, I'll be moving to BJ next month. Im hoping to meet Filipinos to correspond or chat with and hopefully to meet same in person one day. 

Im an outdoorsy kind of person, enjoys eating out and get-togethers. I also enjoy quiet alone times, and surfing the net.

Hope to hook up with you soon.  Thanks.

ps: I browsed the classified for apt rentals, unfortunately nothing close to where Im gonna end up is available at the moment.
If you or someone you know can help me in apt hunting please pm me.  Salamat po

Dito ka pa ba sa beijing you want to meet up, one month palang ako d pa nga ako settle naghahanap pa ako ng matitirahan din nakatira ako sa friend ko taga expatblog din if you want to meet us just let me know

pm'd you

@vhyne2000 -> In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Im looking again for an apt or shared accommodation,preferably in Haidian district, and possibly other areas close to subway lines. This time Im looking for temp place to stay, would like to rent for only 1 month this August.  Any takers?

Hi there,
Nice to meet you.
Me and my wife just have a new born baby this July and we are looking for a female Helper who can live in our apartment for a full time housekeeper job.
I am looking for a experienced helper in Beijing with half or one year work contract, and we can help to issue a legal Work VISA for this job. (Filipino preferred)

The following is the Job Description:

(1) Apartment:
Our apartment is about 200 square meters with three bedroom nearby the subway. And there are only three people living in it now. The helper will live with baby in an individual bedroom with sunshine balcony.

(2) Job description:
full time housekeeper job includes cook, clean and babysitting.
one day off in a week, and national holidays
half year or one year work contract

(3) Salary and Compensation:
Can help her to apply for formal Work VISA in Beijing
Free accommodations
Health Insurance
Good salary

Regards

Nicolas
[email protected]
86 1390 100 3867

Hello nicolas_chee

I would suggest you to place an advert in our section Home help in Beijing to increase your chances to find potential candidates for this work you are proposing.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

just did that. thanks!
Nicolas