Advice on Part-time Positions in Phnom Penh

Hi all,

I'm toying with the idea of getting a part-time job in PP, because my web design jobs aren't steady and an additional source of income will be most welcome.

I hear that teaching English is a rather steady source of income, and I'm interested in knowing your experience/advice. I'm from Singapore, I speak (I believe) fluent English and I've taught English for two years before. And I'm an Asian guy - what do you think are my chances of getting an English teaching job here? I hear that in some countries, Asian + male = worst choice for English teacher, so just wondering what's it like here.

Of course, as a web designer, I'd be most happy to take on local (PP) projects, but so far things are not moving on this end, so I'm opening up to new options.

Any thoughts/advice or even recommendations will be most helpful. Thanks in advance.

For what its worth, and I am no expert, but know many English teachers here in PP, I only know western teachers.
Be it native speakers, Swedish or other Europeans.
Your chances could be slim.

I thought so too, just wanna confirm with people who know the situation. Thanks anyway for replying.:)