How can i find employees from Dubai for working in Kabul?

I would like to hire people who is in Dubai right now (Indians, Filipinos etc) for the open positions in Kabul, Afghanistan.

It's difficult to bring people from Philippine and that's why i prefer to bring people from Dubai, Delhi etc.

I can arrange a meeting for those who is willing to work in Kabul, Afghanistan, is there anybody interested in?

right now i have open positions as manicurist, housekeepers, cleaners for DFAC, chef of American cuisine, service desk administrator

Could you please suggest how can i find employees for such positions?

Thanks,
C3PO

r u working in Recruitment Agency ?

ashiq2me wrote:

r u working in Recruitment Agency ?

no, i am HR Manager for my company which has business in Kabul

And by teh way, i have hired a new employee from Thailand, whom i found from this site :) she likes our company

Gr8

:up:

C3PO Intl wrote:

And by teh way, i have hired a new employee from Thailand, whom i found from this site :) she likes our company

Hello C3PO Intl.

Can you please post an advert in the Jobs in Dubai section with details of the offers as well? :)

By the way, that's a great news. :top:

Aurélie

Please let me know if any company is hiring ? I  would like to apply in Kabul Afghanistan. If you knew some company please let me know.

Thank you anf God Bless,
Phoebe