New in Bangkok, looking for people to hang up with! :)

Hi!
IŽm moving to Bangkok next Sunday.
I will be glad to meet people from all countries living there, to go out, to chat, visit the city, etc.

Thanks,

Enara

Hey Enara!

I will be very happy to meet you :) my name is Nadia and I'm in Bangkok looking for people also to have fun with!

Maybe I'll be able to speak a little spanish with you! (I'm French)

hey enara ! welcome to Bangkok ! hit me up if you wanna hang out or need someone to show you around anytime, im always up for meeting new people and making friends

Bienvenida a tailandia y espero que tengas un buen viaje.

Hi Enara :D

Welcome to Thailand!
I live in Bangkok , maybe I can show you around ?
:)

cheers,

Hi Enara,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Hi Enara

I'm also just new to Bangkok, have been here for 3 weeks or so! Its such a fun place, but as i'm not working  yet i don't know many people to catch up with.

I'm english, don't speak Spanish but do love Spain! 

Perhaps we could meet up for some Cava - Wine Connection even do tapas if you start to feel homesick!

Clare

Hi Enara  ..welcome to Bangkok...feel free to ask anything you want in and around Bangkok and I will help you the best.

See ya

hi welcome here

i would be so happy meet you i live in bangkok

Hey Enara!

Welcome to Bangok:) I ll be moving to Bangkok on the 6th of December. Would be so  lovely to meet you and hang out with you.
I am nice and friendly girl from Estonia:)

Trish

welcome to bkk

jimmy  from senegal  ,  im working  here

welcome and nice to meet you

i hope hear more a bout you

enara.escobosa wrote:

Hi!
IŽm moving to Bangkok next Sunday.
I will be glad to meet people from all countries living there, to go out, to chat, visit the city, etc.

Thanks,

Enara

hi enara this is hammad from pakistan i am also coming to bangkok on 29th november and i also dont know much about this city, i would also like to meet good friends here as we both r new to this city so i hope we will meet together in order to explore this city as someting is better then nothing.

Welcome!

hi everybody,
welcome to thailand
my name is jee. i live in bangkok.
you can contact me at email.

Hello!!
I"ll be glad to meet you and share good Bkk nightparties!

Hi Enara,

I'm living and working in Bangkok too, so we could meet up for a coffee someday to chat a liitle bite.

:)

Hi Enara,

welcome to thailand ........:P

Hi i would like to get to know you, I'm moving to Bangkok in September.

Hello Meiounette,

I'm Thai and I would like to meet up new friend and learn French.

Nice to see you here,
Khae

Khae wrote:

Hello Meiounette,

I'm Thai and I would like to meet up new friend and learn French.

Nice to see you here,
Khae

Hello Khae !

I'm Marie, a french student in internship in Thailand and I would also like to meet new friends !
So if I can help you in French.. :)

Marie

Hello, I'm currently in Bangkok n ill b leaving today July 6,2013 for either pukut or kusu moi n I would like to hang out and have fun. Ill b back to Bangkok on July 10 n would love to have some company n ve fun

hi

i just moved here myself

hw long u staying for

lee

Hello there,

I'm also interested in making new friends. I have been living in Bangkok for 2 years. My place is in Ladprao, Bangkapi. Pretty close from the mall Bangkapi. I am having a tour business connecting from Indonesia and Malaysia. Besides, I am teaching Malay, English, and Thai (beginner level) private classes. Let's get to know each other more informatively through facebook: facebook.com/yoz4eva

Your new friend,
Daniel Anthony @ Danny