Moving to CAIRO

hi everyone

hope can help me ..i am my family we are moving to cairo and i need your help . which is the best place to live in cairo
i have a 3 years old son. is any place who has
safety . great condition (gym, swiimingpool)  school around and extra school activities schools, malls and restaurants
i might ask for a lot but this what we have here in taipei ...will be fantastic to find somethign similar in cairo

hope can help me

Hello champa1.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

So as to make it more visible, your post has been moved to the Cairo forum.

In meantime, do not hesitate to go through the other threads on the Cairo forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

first of all , welcome to Egypt

which is the best place to live in cairo

it depends , where is your work location ? it is better not to be far away from your work place , and what is your budget ?

safety . great condition (gym, swiimingpool)  school around and extra school activities schools, malls and restaurants

the best place to live in Cairo is new Cairo " rehab city " or " Fifth Avenue"
you can find the best restaurants,cafes,gym,malls and international schools
it will cost you about 1000$- 1200$ to rent a good flat . 2 or 3 rooms

eng.mohammad wrote:

first of all , welcome to Egypt

which is the best place to live in cairo

it depends , where is your work location ? it is better not to be far away from your work place , and what is your budget ?

the best place to live in Cairo is new Cairo " rehab city " or " Fifth Avenue"
you can find the best restaurants,cafes,gym,malls and international schools
it will cost you about 1000$- 1200$ to rent a good flat . 2 or 3 rooms

i agree wz u. totally right.safety, luxury, activities, less pollution, good neighborhood,everything.

6th October is good also if your work is over this side of the city - not so busy and quite green

Has shopping, and new areaa eating - social and for the children opening all the time, and many international schools to fit most demands

i think u can living in nasr city