Some Questions about Visa

Hi everyone;

I'm Iranian and I have a job offer from an International Company based in China. This branch of the company registered in the Jebel Ali free zone. But the office that I supposed to work is inside the city. I'll be pleased if anyone could answer my questions:

First is: Is there any problem with my nationality for getting the Visa for me and my wife.

Second is; Because of the location that the company has been registered, is there any problem to work and live inside the Dubai or not?

hi Ramtin,
firstly visa is no problem for Iran nationality people,
secondly residense visa is only sponsored by the employers, if the employers change, he will cancel the residense visa for you.

thanks

eddie

Dear Eddie;

Thank you very much for your reply.

I don't suppose to change the employer. It is a very good company. I mean the employer registered in the Jebel Ali but they have an office in the Bur Dubai. I don't know whether it makes difference or not. I mean is it possible for renting the house in the city center and work there or not. I'm sorry If this question is a little confusing. These days our main concern is the Visa for other countries because of our nationality and US sanctions.

hi Ramtin,

Im not sure about your visa, but as eddie said its not a problem. and as long as u get ur visa then u can live anywhere you want.

Hi NasX;

Thank you very much for you reply.

Beside useful reply from Eddie and NasX, I'll be please if anyone else can give me more references about the Visa for Iranian nationality.