New Car in Installment

Guys,

I'm planning to buy a brand new crossover for me & my family in installments...Earlier I had one sedan from Abdul Latif Jameel under installments but after booking the car I came to know that there are some other cheaper options (ex: through banks etc.). Can you please advise me which one is the best option to go with?

Goto ANB or Rajhi they have good leasing terms.
Abdul Latif Jamil is a rip-off in terms of the rate.
ANB is 4% and the process is swift.

@pkmusd: Thanks. One of my friend said ANB has their own car showroon in Abdulaziz road...Do you have any idea about that?

Upal wrote:

@pkmusd: Thanks. One of my friend said ANB has their own car showroon in Abdulaziz road...Do you have any idea about that?

nopes, they dont have own showroom its just that in some showrooms they have their leasing offices.
I purchased honda from Honda Olaya and they had ANB section inside and the process was way swift!

After your message, I was going through their (anb & al-rajhi) webpages. Rajhi mentioned that they've their own showroom at exit 30...Its like different brands of cars under the same roof.

Honda is really a nice car but all of my friends say that the spares cost a lot compare to Toyota & Nissan...American cars are nice too but do not have resale value...

I'm actually waiting for the 2013 RAV4. The leaked photos of RAV4 2013 looks really nice...2013 CRV is gorgeous but too expensive...

As I said, I'm looking for a mid-size crossover rather than sedan...cuz already driving 2009 Camry.

Thanks once again for your help. :) Have a nice day.

Upal wrote:

After your message, I was going through their (anb & al-rajhi) webpages. Rajhi mentioned that they've their own showroom at exit 30...Its like different brands of cars under the same roof.

Honda is really a nice car but all of my friends say that the spares cost a lot compare to Toyota & Nissan...American cars are nice too but do not have resale value...

I'm actually waiting for the 2013 RAV4. The leaked photos of RAV4 2013 looks really nice...2013 CRV is gorgeous but too expensive...

As I said, I'm looking for a mid-size crossover rather than sedan...cuz already driving 2009 Camry.

Thanks once again for your help. :) Have a nice day.

So if u wana sell ur camry 2009 do leme know for my younger brother..
Regards

Check how much rate rajhi is giving?
Anb is giving at 4 percent with good service

pkmusd wrote:

Check how much rate rajhi is giving?
Anb is giving at 4 percent with good service

I bank with Rajhi and I am told I will be getting 7.5% including insurance per anum.

Is the ANB rate valid for non-account holders and does 4% include the insurance?

Thanks.

i guess its 4 percent without insurance but riyad bank takes only 1 percent on financial loans worth 100,000 SR and good enough to buy a car and pay back in installments

DrHassanMalik wrote:

i guess its 4 percent without insurance but riyad bank takes only 1 percent on financial loans worth 100,000 SR and good enough to buy a car and pay back in installments

Jeez! 1% is like free money.

true that