How to find a local friend or Language exchange partner

Hi everyone, I am new here.

I am now working in Manila, and I want to meet some local friends, and, Tagalog language exchange partner. But I don't know are there any better way besides simply hitting on someone on the street. Are there any suggestion or recommended website or method?

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the forum josere0310!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the language exchange section of Manila classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

depends on what your native langauage is...

Jubhie wrote:

It is Mandarin. I am from Taiwan.

josere0310 wrote:
Jubhie wrote:

It is Mandarin. I am from Taiwan.

Great! I've been in Taiwan last September for a business trip (I work at 7-Eleven PH-head office). I'm also planning to study Mandarin early next year since its useful for business and such.  Maybe we can help each other :)

Hi!

Where do you stay in Manila?

I work at Ortigas, if you're near, we could have be partner in exchange language,

josere0310 wrote:

Hi everyone, I am new here.

I am now working in Manila, and I want to meet some local friends, and, Tagalog language exchange partner. But I don't know are there any better way besides simply hitting on someone on the street. Are there any suggestion or recommended website or method?

Thank you.

What a relief! You even got more language exchange partners, josere. Good for you. I do hope there comes a day that I too can have that. . Mind if I offer for a tea or two and bring more people and make a language exchange group. :)

i want to learn mandarin too

Hi

Want to help those who wants to speak tagalog.

thank you
jovelyn

Hello jovelyn,

Welcome on board  :)

This thread is old i will be closing it. Make sure to drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website here : Language Exchange in Manila so that members can contact you.

All the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed