I want to meet ex-pats living on asian side

Hi. I moved to Istanbul from London over 2 years ago & live in Bostanci. It would be great to meet other ex-pats and also want to explore this busy but beautiful, vibrant city :) I'm an english teacher at a pre-school & also give private tutions 4 evenings a week....so am pretty busy :( ...but am still determined to try meet other ex-pats again :)

Hey Rash1,
Echoing your post (as on the other topic) - almost word for word. :)
I'm 27 and would love to hear a bit more of English! Am Indian and staying in Atasehir.
Cheers!
Aman

Merry (or Happy--seeing as you're Brit) Christmas!

My name is Vada and I'm an early twenties American girl and am going to be moving to Istanbul February 1st. I'll also be living on the Asian side in Beykos and have one whole day and several evenings off a week. If you can wait a little over a month for me, I would love to have a companion to explore "our" side of the Bosporus!

hi guys,

im a female from morocco i speak english too and i'm a student in istanbul living in taksim. i find it so hard living here without friends :(

Viva Besiktas..:)) I guess you have already learnt how Besiktas is and how they are playing well..:))

Hi, I am 31 years old, living in Etiler and working full time as a software developer. I am able to find free time on the weekends and wherever you want we can catch up for having coffee, walking around the city etc.

My email: [email protected]

Cheers

And yet Rash1....you and I still seem to be the only ones on the ASIAN side. lol Unfortunately I live pretty damn far from Kadikoy up here in Beykoz. But I am also at the point where I am ready to explore the Asian side, and don't know anyone over here. I know there are other nannies out there somewhere....Maybe I'll put a wanted ad in the paper...lol

@All,

Me working full time too, weekends are off. Wanna meet up for lunch one of these bright sunny Sundays? Or take a trip to the Prince's Islands (Adalar - Buyukada, Heybeli et al)...more suggestions welcomed.

Ciao
Aman

Hi!
I'm 25 not working (still looking) engaged to a Turkish man trying to get work/learn the language blah blah
My Turkish sucks and since i'm Indian it seems like i look very Turkish :-S so i have loads of people speaking to me in rapid turkish :(
Would love to meet people who speak english!
I live on the Asian side in Kadikoy

Hello...all. We are (Saul & Maria) a couple of american citizens (originally from Puerto Rico) arriving mid June. Saul to take TEFL course at Via Lingua (asian side). Hoping to teach in Turkey and make new friends.

Saul and Maria, Welcome to Istanbul!
[moderated; no commercial ads here please]
Cheers!
Aman

Hello All,

My name is Raju, and I am from India.
Currently staying in Atasehir. Looking forward to meet people who can speak English.

Raju

Hi guys,

My name ıs Deep. I just reached Istanbul from Washington DC and would be here for 2 months or so. I am putting up very close Taksim and would love to meet other expats in Istanbul. Hopefully, we can catch up on weekends to grab a drink or meal or maybe to explore the city.

-D

Hello,

My wife and I live in Vanikoy. I am an American and my is Turkish but speaks English without any accent.
We are always open to meet new expats...PM me if interested.

Anjana wrote:

Hi!
I'm 25 not working (still looking) engaged to a Turkish man trying to get work/learn the language blah blah
My Turkish sucks and since i'm Indian it seems like i look very Turkish :-S so i have loads of people speaking to me in rapid turkish :(
Would love to meet people who speak english!
I live on the Asian side in Kadikoy

Haha:)

thats funny. Yes you look turkish.

All Friends you can send me pm too, also I can help your turkish questions on msn, may be helpful.

hey Maria and vadamoiselle, i just moved to istanbul one month ago and i live in kadikoy!! if one  day u want to take a drink... it will be with pleasure!! i need to hear another language than turkish!!

hi
i am from Dubi

how are you ?

i am coming to istanbul after two week and i would like to meet nice person

my e- amil is  [email protected]

my skype is       sami-skypeee

Thank

Hi,  I moved here recently and used to live in London for several years.  Would be glad to meet up with a group of  English speakers on istiklal sometime. Paul

hey all,
I'am originally from Turkey but born and grown up in Germany and came to İstanbul a few month ago. So if some of you get together İ'd like to attend. Sibel

welcome back to home Jeena..:))

i can help u. what do u want to learn and what do u want to do in istanbul

Selam! Me too looking for someone who speaks Engllish. By the way i live in Umraniye.

Hey,
I'm also living near Bostanci so let me know if you'd like to have a coffee in the area.
see you soon
Sezer

hi there..Im 38..living in atasehir..would love to meet you for a coffee and explore istanbul...ciao..

hi, am Chima  from Africa ı do speak English and Arabic, can we meet? ı can keep u company. ı live at mercideyeöy.

Hello guys  > just to remind that this is an old thread. You may start a new topic on the forum. Thank you.