The old is the new

Hello,
I am a gringo expat from Chicago.  I have been living in Colombia for about 3 years, but this is my first time on your site. 
My history in 100 words or less ... i am retired from Honda Motor Company in human resources, divorced (my 3 children are all grown).  I am addicted to learning new things, meeting new people, experiencing more.  My top 3 "pasatiempos" now are physical activity, making origami, yoga.  I just returned from a few weeks on the beach in Ecuador.  However, I am starting to feel the old familiar wonder lust, so thinking about what is over that horizon.  What is over the horizon for you?
Robert Duke

Hi and Welcome to the Forum from another 'Newbie'!! I have to say that I do not suffer from the same ailment as you, I do not get the urge to disappear and find out more, my home is like an 'Old Slipper', comfortable! I like to nurture it, and make sure it lasts, occasionally I have to leave the nest to get things to keep it together, but otherwise,I am happy at home.

Therefore at the moment I am not 100% happy, because as I have said previously, I am waiting for the sale of my house in Spain to go through, so I can move out into the country and buy here, living in someone else's old slipper is not the same. So this is my goal! :)