Could someone translate for me please

I see this tag on many pictures -

C.Panca of course my "n's" are not correct.

Can you tell me what it says and what it means?

Thank you

The first one C.Panca is pronounced as WITH RAISA and the second one is pronounced as UKRAINA means Ukraine.Maybe some one tagged you in her/his picture from Ukraine.

Thank you very much

Tedd Bundy wrote:

The first one C.Panca is pronounced as WITH RAISA and the second one is pronounced as UKRAINA means Ukraine.Maybe some one tagged you in her/his picture from Ukraine.

Great Knight wrote:

Thank you

First C. here means S. - the innitial letter of her surname. Btw i came across your post about Raisa, i may call to Metro tomorrow to find out if she is working there. If you still need it of course :)

That is very kind of you.  Yes, please do make that call.  I if she tells me she works there, and you find out that she doesn't work there.  Then it is looking more like a scam that she is running on me.  If she is working there.  Well, why would she tell me where she works if she is looking to scam me?

See my deliema? 

I will try to private message you her information.  As much as you may verify and learn, I would be greatly appreciative.

Lubawe4ka wrote:
Great Knight wrote:

Thank you

First C. here means S. - the innitial letter of her surname. Btw i came across your post about Raisa, i may call to Metro tomorrow to find out if she is working there. If you still need it of course :)

Was you scammed by that person? I have a woman sending me pictures with that same logo

Probably, yes. If you need, i may translate something or find out some information about that woman