I am new , and looking for a computer technician

Hello there ,

It is really wonderful to see that there is such great communities that is giving something good , like this one of course.

I want to share something with you all . I am opening a chain of computer shops , that fix and repairs computers and i am looking for workers. So if anyone knows someone who would like to work , please please contact me ASAP.

Thanks

Hi,

I am dell certified system expert ( DCSE 2008 desktops and laptops)with 2.5 years experience in hardware and software troubleshooting. I would love a partime job.

Regards
Matthew Koshy
+966543360852

Ok , I will contact you ASAP.

Are you having visa's for your requirement... i am having some friends in india,,, they are professionals and they wanna come here in saudi arabia.... If there is any possibilities please let me know at adduksa[at]rediffmail.com

Adnan :one

I am working as an IT/ network Engineer in Riyadh, please do drop me your contact, part time work would be good.

Hi brother!

I am living in Riyadh. My friend having experience with jarracy riyadh is searching for job. If you can give me your contact email address.. so i can send their cv.

Thanks

Regards
Kaleem
054-5133125

SaQib

My husband is also in the IT network business, who do you work for?

LOL.... I think this is a lot too old item now. but still checking for the Computer Technician. I am a CompTIA A+ IT Technician Certified and checking if this is still on the road...
By the way I am just new here.... so I am welcoming myself! :) I find this blog very interesting and informative.... really.... congratz everyone for making this blog a lively blog!

We already hired a Filipino IT Network Supervsior last month.

Lucky_Me

Welcome to the forum, but PLEASE take me off of your contact list!

lol...ha ha ha...even i m there in the list. take me off too...
well, how have u been CAF? how was it?

Hi Shahab - vacation was wonderful!  We went back to see our daughter graduate from college and to see friends and the family!  My son announced that he is getting married in Aug, so there will be another trip back to the US!  :D 

How have you been?  Im sure work is keeping you busy!  Hope you get to have some down time and enjoy life!

Hey CAF!  I'm heading home for a couple weeks in August, too!

ok so we'll all go together. :rolleyes:

Salman - Sounds great -  I would love to meet you in person!  But is that for vacation in August or brunch on Thursday!  lol   :lol::lol::lol:

Ok, so Thursday for Brunch.  Any takers and ideas on where to go? 

Allie, I'll pm you on details for Aug.

Hi CAF, count me in for Thursday. I'll be out shopping in the morning, it'll be good to see you both again.

Great Dave!  It will be nice to catch up.  Hope everyone we know will be able to make it too!   

Any ideas for a location?  Again, Ive been to late-breakfast at the Faisaliah (my favorite!) and the 4 Seasons, but there may be another restaurant that Im not aware of.

Why not all gather at a food court in any of the big malls on Thursday for brunch/lunch? In this way it will b easy for all to meet and greet and the food will also be by personal choice since theres a whole big array spread out in these locations.

Good idea M M, I'm easy, (but don't tell Jill). But Faisaliah has lots of options, (it is CAFs favourite)
What time will brunch be?

Musicman, Dave, etc., that  sounds like a great Idea.  I was chatting with hubby this morning and although the Faisaliah is my fav, its also expensive and Brunch, as I found out yesterday, is on Friday!  He suggested 'Breakfast Breakfast' in town for a late breakfast, but the mall idea sounds good too.  In fact, that may be easier as MM says for all - Provides a better selection of food, etc.

So MM, feel free to make a recommendation on the mall.  I know there is one in town that has a very nice, very open seating area, but the name escapes me!  Anywhere is fine, its all  about getting together with everyone that I enjoy!  :D 

Meet by 11am or a tad before?  Prayer Time is at 11:57am.  This gives everyone time to get their food... Chat for a while during prayer and then move on for the afternoon to do their running around, relaxing or honey dos..., etc.  lol   Thoughts?

I would recommend Sahara Mall. Its large enough and open and has a wide cuisine on offer and everyone can simply go get what they like and join the table irrespective of what time they get there. Its also in the heart of town and accesible easily from any part of the city.

Thursday morning is, usually, our marketing day but the Mrs and I can still make it while the girls attend to te groceries unless they choose to do their weekly on Wednesday afternoon and join us for the "melee".

Why not give this onerous task to CAF to decide on place and time and shoot out a quick message requesting for immediate responses and then do our thingy? Its gonna be confusing if everyones gonna have a bash at the management.

All yours CAF......

MM - thanks for the quick turn on this.  Yes, I believe it was the Sahara Mall that I was in that day.  OK Info going out now!  lol

Ok Fans,

Brunch/lunch is set for this Thursday at the Sahara Mall Food Court at 11am for all who would like to attend.  Hubby and I are looking forward to catching up and meeting many of you in person!  I'll be the one in a black abaya lol & green scarf!   :P

Please RSVP by PM so I know who is planning on attending.  Thanks!

CAF, I am reposting the event on a new thread as some may miss it on account of the subject line if they choose not to open it.

CAF, remove the location atleast please

I didnt notice the new thread yet, but why not post it in the Expatclub thread? thats why we have it. lol

oh oh, and I'm in on it too so count me in. oh and shahab, dont walk out on us this time. :D