Need Help to Help the Sick and Poor Children in the Philippines

Hello Filipinos overseas,

I am searching for pure and helpful individuals to team up with me and make good things happen in the Philippines.  Would you be interested to be an active part of a newly set-up non-profit organization which mission is to serve the helpless children in our country?  This is your chance!  There is no cost and no promises but the benefit of being able to help your respective communities. 

Those who are interested, please email me at [email protected] with your honest interest in this effort with your contact information.  Please... only serious inquiries.  I shall provide more concrete information as we connect and post developments moving forward.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all!

/Christie

Hello Christie,

Your thread has been moved to forum Philippines for more interaction.

I suggest you post an advert on our section classifieds Philippines, under  "community".

Melissa

Hi Christieann. I have been involved in volunteer work (whenever I can, my job can be pretty demanding) here in the PH since I arrived here for a few years now. Please PM me & let me know what you have in mind. Seeing all the begging kids while waiting for traffic to move on EDSA can be pretty depressing & I'd love to help!

Hi Christieanne, likewise here. Although im not working abroad for now. I always find myself wanting to help the needy and sometimes volunteering. Im also involve in a group in our community  when we sometime do volunteer. Maybe they can be of help too. Please pm me for details.

cheers!

We are presently working on the website for everyone interested to refer to.  Hopefully, we can have it uploaded in a week or two.   Thank you for your interest.  I shall be checking in with you all as often as possible.

[Moderated: Please, no free ad on the forum]

[Moderated: Kindly register yourself into the Business direcotory]

To Christieanne13

I am presently residing in Washington state, USA but have been contemplating going to the Philippines to join my cousins and an old friend who opted to retire there.  I recently retired from a job with the U.S. government and am self sufficient. I would very much like to know more about your help the sick & poor children program.  I think this is the direction I would like to pursue now that I am free of job obligations.  I only need to get my affairs in order and will be able to move on to the next phase of my long-term plan. 
  By the way, I am of Filipino-American descent...a U.S. citizen born and raised in Manila.
  Look forward to hear from you.

FCStraight
[email protected]

christieanne13 wrote:

Hello Filipinos overseas,

I am searching for pure and helpful individuals to team up with me and make good things happen in the Philippines.  Would you be interested to be an active part of a newly set-up non-profit organization which mission is to serve the helpless children in our country?  This is your chance!  There is no cost and no promises but the benefit of being able to help your respective communities. 

Those who are interested, please email me at [email protected] with your honest interest in this effort with your contact information.  Please... only serious inquiries.  I shall provide more concrete information as we connect and post developments moving forward.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you all!

/Christie

Hi. I want to be part of the programe

I would like to help as well..

Hi everyone...i am looking for organizations and programs that help the sick and luckily i came across this thread...i have been sick for a year and half with End Stage Renal Dse and has been undergoing dialysis treatment 2x a week...its really a financial burden to me and my widowed mother...i hope someone outhere could help us...and too i wish to help in this program though not financially i hope there something i could do to help...