Work in Lebanon

Dear all
I'm Paul, I'm from UK and I'm looking to seek work in Beirut. I was wandering if it's easy to find work?
I am visiting a friend in Dec and hope to look around see what's going.
I have applied on bayt.com.
Your comments would be most appreciated.
Best Regards

Hello Paul.

Welcome to the forum! :)

In which sector are you looking for work?
What are your qualifications?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi Aurélie

Thank u for reply.

My Domain is manufacturing and engineering.
I'm looking for any type of at the moment as i know its difficult to find jobs in Lebanon.
Have many years of experience as:
Costings Engineer
Production Control Manager/Senior Development Engineer/Estimator
Manager
Production Manager
Manager responsible for the smooth day to day running of a machine and welding, powder coating, stainless steel polishing and finishing
Vehicle (Automotive) Accessories & Train & Minibus Seating;
Quality Assurance Engineer
welding NVQ

Best Regards
Paul

You may perhaps post an advert in the section Jobs in Beirut Paul.;)

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.

Hi Paul,

My name is Rizkallah and i'm Lebanese, seeking a job in UK :).
anyway Paul most Lebanese work outside Lebanon for example in the Gulf, and this time not only it is hard to find a job but the situation in the Middle East is not good.
Lebanon is very very expensive country when you come to visit check it out and see if you can fit in.

Good Luck

Hi All
Thank you for all replies most appreciated

Looking forward to visiting Lebanon next week,weather here in UK has been dreadful with torrential rain an flooding

Had a great time in Lebanon, met up with a friend who lives in Beirut,now back in UK planning another visit soon. Didn't find time to go job hunting as only there for a week,still looking through Bayt.com.

Lebanon is a great country ...there are many problems concerning jobs, but it is not impossible to find one. I'm searching for one myself. I've also been to the UK. Both countries have their ups and downs, however I think you can manage in both. And I'm sorry, but compared to the UK, Lebanon is very very cheap :)

Rizkallah wrote:

Hi Paul,

My name is Rizkallah and i'm Lebanese, seeking a job in UK :).
anyway Paul most Lebanese work outside Lebanon for example in the Gulf, and this time not only it is hard to find a job but the situation in the Middle East is not good.
Lebanon is very very expensive country when you come to visit check it out and see if you can fit in.

Good Luck

:D Life nowadays is Amazing and difficult same time...Life is in Movement.:rolleyes:

[Moderated: Please post in the jobs section]