ATMs and currency exchange inside transit area - Cairo Airport

Hello

I have flown in and out of Cairo airport maybe 10 times this year, but never noticed this !

I will be transiting through Cairo airport (terminal 3 evidently, since I'll be flying both in and out on EgyptAir) , due to my airfare restrictions I cannot go outside the transit area.

I will need access to some ATMs as well as currency exchange.

Did anyone notice if there are any within the transit area?

Thanks.

Maybe you can find out by this link: Banking Services Cairo Airport

Apparently there is none in T3 Transit :(

they usually have one where u have to get the visa. or do you not transit through there.

layla1313 wrote:

they usually have one where u have to get the visa. or do you not transit through there.

No idea. This is the first time I ever transit through Cairo Airport ...... I always arrive there or depart out of there ......

same here... hey i found this... http://www.cairo.world-guides.com/cairo_airport.html

■Information desks are found in the Transit hall and in the Arrivals and Departures halls of all terminals
■24-hour bureaux de change and post offices are available in the Departures halls of all terminals, along with ATMs and banks

Terminal 3 - Close to 4,000 m2 of retail space with shops housing unique and popular international brands. The Duty Free shops here will provide an easily accessible and shoppers friendly, spacious shopping area.   

how can they not have an atm or bank.. it says terminal 3 is the biggest i guess.

and i found this.. Money Services: ATMs/Cash machines are not easy to find at this airport, but there is one in Terminal 1 arrivals hall 1, and in Terminal 3 arrivals. Most large hotels in Cairo have an ATM.

gr8 thanks

the link geely gave has a bunch of banks in terminal 3. :-)

layla1313 wrote:

the link geely gave has a bunch of banks in terminal 3. :-)

yeah but none in transit :(

You can try to write the airport an email.