Expat meet-up in Athens

i am new man here in greece 37 years old and single , i juggest a gathering for all new people in center athens for a coffe so we can meet each other what do you think ???

Hello omar-fanous,

Great idea!

Maybe you could suggest a venue and a time?

Melissa

yes why not we can do that in the end of next week 23 of november friday but dont know where any suggestions ??

Great idea,i m agree with you.

This is a tough one..it really depends how many people actually  want to meet up in order to be able to actually suggest something.. so please anyone interested in our fellow expat's suggestion post here so I can arrange something..It would be great fun for all of us to meet!(23th November!)

great Angelolita if you know an easy place we could meet we are already 4 post so why not meet each other :) why waiting for other people ?? we can manage another meeting for any one who wants tyo joint or we can manage to meet every 2 weeks or maybe once a month for those who wants to join us .. any suggestions please ??
me i live near Maroussi so if the four of us live by the same area why not consider a meeting near by i mean in the area
see you soon friends :)

There is an expat drinks meeting on Saturday evening, 24th November, at Molly Malones in Glyfada. Already organised by Expat Athens.  Why dont you all come to that?  Regards M

Excellent well that is done and dusted!It ia a date!see you allthere!take care!

ok what do you think if we meet infront of Macdonald's in Syndagma sqaure and please send me your phone so i can sms you on my email :
o_fanous(at) yahoo.com

the date is this friday if you agree all between 6.30 and 7 o'clock if that ok with you ?

XpatAthens Drinks Night

We've had drinks together in the north and in the centre. It's time to have drinks together in the south! Join XpatAthens for an evening of friends and good times on Saturday November 24th at Molly Malone's in Glyfada.

RSVP:

Please let us know if you'll be joining us. Send an email to [email protected] with your name, contact number and the number guests.

WHEN:

Saturday November 24th from 20:30.

WHERE:

Molly Malone's Irish Pub & Restaurant
Yannitsopoulou 8, Glyfada
Tel: 210-89844247