I need advice on getting a visa

Hello, I am currently in Toulouse on a temporary tourist Visa from the US and I need some advice please. How did you get your Visa?

Thanks.

Hi Xtina.crossX, do not hesitate to browse through the forum, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Hello Xtina,

In order to get a long-stay visa you would need to go back to the US. Any other type of long-term visa (i.e. student, you need to do it in the US). If you need more info on the process you can message me.

Hello,
Do you mean you have a temp tourist VISA that was stamped in your passport when you arrived - meaning as an American you cans tay in France for a imited time of 3 months?  Or did you actually get a year long tourist VISA from the US prior to coming to France?
These are very big differences and can be handled in different ways.
Let me know, I may be able to help you.
Cheers,
Monique

Please am a nigerian,i need help on how to obtain a tourist visa to france...pls good response

We went to the embassy and filled out the long stay visa application. But from what I understand, you cannot apply for this visa (the first time) while in France. you have to leave the country to do it and I THINK it has to be done in your home country. You should make an appointment and ask at the french embassy.