Denmar work visa advice

Hi everyone,

I'm an Australian Citizen, currently on a working holiday visa in London, trying to obtain a visa to work in Denmark.

I have been offered a position in Denmark, however a working holiday for denmark only allows me to work 6 months out of 12 months, and i will be wanting to work for a longer period than that.

Has anyone from Australia or any other country applied for a work visa (non working holiday) where the role isnt on the positive list or doesnt comply with the corporate scheme and the other exceptions?  Being in fashion though no fashion jobs are on these lists.

i'm just trying to find a loop hole or any solution as this is a job oppurtunity i cannot let go.

Thanks!

Hello annaety and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will soon share their experience with you.;)

Have you tried to take a look at the different threads of the forum? It might help.

Fingers crossed,
Harmonie.

Hi.

I dont know much about applying for visas in DK, but i do know that there are not many loop holes. The best might be if the company got a English branch and you can be employed by them but be "stationed" in DK....

Sorry for not having anything useful.. But good luck.

Regards
Sarah

Hello ! How about asking the company to sponsor you for this job offer. To be realistic, since they invite you and they know your work status, it is up to the employer to use their legal department and familiarity with the government rules.
Please explain to your employers, in a friendly and yet firm way, that this job means a lot to you, and you need their support.