Information required to live in Riyadh, KSA

Hi,

I am currently living in Pakistan, and have been offered a job opportunity in Riyadh as a construction store keeper. I have completed my graduation in Commerce last year. I have 5 years of experience as a office assistant in a PVT BANK. would be moving only myself there.

I have been offered a total package of SAR 2220/PM. With company accommodation & transportation .

My Questions are:
1- Is this good salary?
2- How much need to be spend monthly for food and other expenses such as soap, shampoo, perfumes etc.. ?
3- Will there be any saving.
4- How many people will be live in a room?
5- will there be kitchen provided for self cooking?
6- Closet/Cupboard would be provided there?

I would appreciate any advise or share any other topics related to this.

Thanks in advance, Shani.

Hope you've got your reading glasses on! :Dhttps://www.expat.com/forum/424-22-cost … iyadh.html

Good luck!

your salary 2220 will be enough since u sharing
your monthly spending depends on you , min average 30 riyal per day if you don,t smoke
if you smoke better stop now
so u can safe 1000 SR almost
depending on your company  but i see some put 4-6 people per room with shared kitchen
don,t dream too much even if a closet is provided it will not be like a hotel
aside from the accommodation status i,m sure you will enjoy the adventure and the saudi hospitality
thousands of Pakistanis here you will feel home and can move after you settle and get the room u like
wish you good luck
sami

sam_ruh wrote:

your salary 2220 will be enough since u sharing
your monthly spending depends on you , min average 30 riyal per day if you don,t smoke
if you smoke better stop now
so u can safe 1000 SR almost
depending on your company  but i see some put 4-6 people per room with shared kitchen
don,t dream too much even if a closet is provided it will not be like a hotel
aside from the accommodation status i,m sure you will enjoy the adventure and the saudi hospitality
thousands of Pakistanis here you will feel home and can move after you settle and get the room u like
wish you good luck
sami

Thanks a lot sami. GOD bless u