Will be moving to HCMC in December

I will be moving to HCMC in December and will be looking out for people to meet and share experiences.

Welcome to Expat.com melwhy78!

An introduction might be more pleasant.;)

Harmonie.

Hi,
I am Truc and its nice to meet you here.
I hope you will have a nice time in Sai Gon and will meet many friends.
Cheers.

Hi <.>
When you come to HCMC, how long will you be here!!!!

<.><.>

bedieutt2000 wrote:

Hi <.>
When you come to HCMC, how long will you be here!!!!

<.><.>

I will be there for a very very long time.....:)

Hi, Nice to meet you here :)

A short introduction would be highly appreciated Melwhy78.

Hi Melwhy78
Nice to meet you. Welcome to you come to HCMC. I am very glad to make friendship with foreign friends. Could you have some introduction about yourshelf?
Did you find roome or apartment in Ho Chi Minh city? If not yet, I can help you. (Contact me via [email protected] or +84 0126 5643510)

I am a Malaysia born chinese. Currently in KL and will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December. already have a place to stay and well...now is to find friends. Working as a producer for a commercial photography studio. Looking out for people to play football / soccer with and also a badminton group. I am also into music and plays some. 34 yrs of age not very tall and not very fair either.

Cheers

melwhy78 wrote:

I am a Malaysia born chinese. Currently in KL and will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December. already have a place to stay and well...now is to find friends. Working as a producer for a commercial photography studio. Looking out for people to play football / soccer with and also a badminton group. I am also into music and plays some. 34 yrs of age not very tall and not very fair either.

Cheers

Oh, I have a friend, play football every week, I will introduce you to him!!! If you want...

bedieutt2000 wrote:
melwhy78 wrote:

Cheers

Oh, I have a friend, play football every week, I will introduce you to him!!! If you want...

Cool.....but when I am there only...will get in touch with you once I am there

Thank you