Telecommunication

This is. WEIRD,a big city like this one and yet to make only one international call is proving to be a harculene task.I really don't Know whether its my phone or the entire network.its appalling to even think about it.

I just can't understand! what's happening,are there people like me experiencing the same problem.I highly doubt?so this is a case of...........

@ Kama45!
My phone is working perfect and I am not having any problems in making International or national calls. It may be an issue in your phone set. It is better to speak with the customer service of your service provider.
Good Luck

kama455 wrote:

This is. WEIRD,a big city like this one and yet to make only one international call is proving to be a harculene task.I really don't Know whether its my phone or the entire network.its appalling to even think about it.

I just can't understand! what's happening,are there people like me experiencing the same problem.I highly doubt?so this is a case of...........

what kind of a problem are you facing ?? i am workin in Mobily as optimizer, (In short we are responsible for bad coverage anywhere) so please tell me your problem so that i can do sumthin.