Jobs for filipino nurses

i would like to inquire for jobs available for a filipino nurse in finland.Im a registered Nurse in the philippines and currently looking a job particularly in finland.i have 3 years paid working experience. Please feel free to reply

Finnish language is the prime requirement in Finland to do any work but for working with Finnish patients you must really be fluent in  understanding, writing, speaking and reading their language!! Good luck..

Is there any program that you might know,Which i can enroll for learning finnish?

joebertalvarez wrote:

Is there any program that you might know,Which i can enroll for learning finnish?

First of all, you've got to check if you are allowed to work in the EU without any restrictions. If yes, you will be registered as a permanent resident in Finland.
Being a permanent resident, you can then join the integration programme for immigrants where you will have extensive courses for Finnish Languages.

yle.fi/uutiset/filipino_nurses_prepare_to_work_in_finland/6336793

there was an article about that and i really want to know what agency is responsible for the hiring so that i can apply

can you help me,where i can get information on how to know if i am qualified to search for a job in finland?thanks

Oh I see..
That seems some kind of private agencies hiring ppl from your country to work over here. I guess they will be responsible for your permit and language training..
Unfortunately, I dont know anything about that..
Maybe you should try to contact Yle itself..
They might link you up with the agency..
Good luck

thanks.