Ice Skating in HCMC

Anyone know if the ice skating rink is still open i the Youth Cultural House in D1?

Only info I can find online is from 2010.

Cheers guys!

Yes, it still opens. It is not real ice platform, just slippery plastic platform with a bit cool air from the AC. The last time i went there was last year but not happy with their service.

Anyways, if you wanna check http://thegioipatin.com.vn/af26/Tin-tuc … nien-.html (just google translate it)

Have fun :)

Thanks! Yeah don't really mind if it's not great, might be bit of a laugh. Thanks!

Your welcome !

Can i join if u don't mind ? I skate badly, don't know how to brake, just hit and fall :)))

If it's any consolation, there are numerous venues in TP HCM for Roller Skating, at least one in each of the core districts/quans. Check out the community and youth centres.

I was instructing an English group in Quan 9 on Sunday and the nearby rink had fancy lighting, music - the whole works.

Who says TP HCM doesn't look after it's folks!

Hey just wanted to follow up on this.

Went to the ice skating in D1, next to Diamond Plaza and yeah it's small but it was quiet and good fun. Nothing fancy, 60k each. Didn't seem to be much of a time limit or anything but maybe because it was quiet and a tuesday evening.

Only skated on real ice a couple times back home and this felt a good bit easier to me. But could just be me.

And sorry Nexus, just saw your post now but it was strictly a one on one thing haha.

Buzzer wrote:

Hey just wanted to follow up on this.

Went to the ice skating in D1, next to Diamond Plaza and yeah it's small but it was quiet and good fun. Nothing fancy, 60k each. Didn't seem to be much of a time limit or anything but maybe because it was quiet and a tuesday evening.

Only skated on real ice a couple times back home and this felt a good bit easier to me. But could just be me.

And sorry Nexus, just saw your post now but it was strictly a one on one thing haha.

It's ok. as long as u had fun :D