Virtual secretarial service

Hi all

I own a translation company and I am planning to provide clients with our virtual secretarial services which also include translation. The clients may be businesses (small to large), charities, students, individuals, clubs, travelling business professionals or anyone with a need for admin and secretarial support. Given the downturn, such a virtual secretary will save your biz time and money. There is no need to pay for a salary, superannuation, annual leave or any other related employee expense, you only pay for what you require. There is no cost for equipment or to lease office space, we work from our own office and have all the equipment necessary.

Please help me envisage the plan. Will the plan be successful in this downturn? If you own a small company, will you use our secretarial services? Will you pay a monthly cost of approx. $100-$200/mth for such a service? etc.

Thank you for reading my topic and hope to receive your feedback.

Tam

Your concept is very popular, and successful, in many cities around the world.

Many are simply 'cubicle' space with a desk, chairs, a telephone with communal services such as photocopying, FAXing, etc.

When I travel I use such services in London and Toronto.

One area of concern is telephone service. Other places have the client rent a telephone line that terminates on a switchboard so it can be answered in the companies name. Another alternate is to have shared lines which are answered with either 'Operator' or 'Switchboard'. You would rent the lines and then charge companies for their use on a monthly basis.

Other common facilities often include meeting rooms, etc.

Good luck with your project.

Thanks Jaitch for your feedback.

I am studying this type of service and your contribution idea is really great. I have a home office which is not in the downtown, so it may not be ideal for a meeting place. However, I am thinking of renting lines for clients.

If I receive positive feedbacks and sign service contracts, I may develop my business and think of renting a cubicle space in the downtown for easy client use.

As this service may not be popular in Vietnam, I really wish to receive as much as feedback as possible. Has anyone used any secretarial services in Vietnam? Should I charge hourly rate or monthly rate? I prefer to charge an hourly fee for extra work outside the service scope and a monthly fee for secretarial service. Any idea, please?

BR
Tam

Hi Tam, wish you Good Luck in your projects, do not hesitate to register your company in HCMC Business Directory, it might be helpful for other members.;)

Harmonie.

Hi Harmonie

Thanks for your note. I will do when I finish the construction of the company's website.

BR
Tam

Hi

Is there anyone working in a forum of entrepreneurs and/or SMEs? I need a contact to realise the project.

Thank you
Tam

Thanks chinaman35, please check your mailbox as I've just sent you an email. Keep in touch!

BR
Tam (Ms)