Looking for an English teaching job

Hello,
Have a nice day!
I am Mustafa Tahhan. I am Syrian but I am living in Turkey.I am an MA holder in TEFL and i am looking for an English teaching job.
Appreciate your effort in advance.
Kind regards,
Mustafa,

Hello Mustafa.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your message on the Adana forum.

The Jobs in Adana section might help. You should post an advert there.

Thank you,
Aurélie

azza alsoufi, could you please post in english ?

thanks

Hi
I don't know if you have found anything yet, but try my Dershane...Amerikan Kultur. They are near Ataturk Park, and I know they need native part timers. We have a guy from Iran teaching here as well.
Call Fatih on 05545696640

Hi there! I am from Australia and have just completed a TEFL course and would like to come to Turkey...are you still living and working there? If so could you please contact me for tips on living in that city...cheers ,Sylvana.

Hi jools 2002 ...if your still working and living in Adana could you please contact me for further tips on living in that city.
Much appreciated ,Sylvana.

Hi ! Do you teach english abroad? I'm living in Australia and was thinking of travelling to Turkey..

Any tips from anyone one would be great !

hey there i live in adana ... can i help you, i studied English literature

Hey there .. That's great ! I am in Australia where I live.
Tell me how you came to teach in Adana and which part you live in... Maybe I can contact you when I arrive that wont be until a few months ... Looking at getting there around May (Mid) . Thanks for asking to help :)

xxx

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons + post an ad in the classifieds section of the website.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct