Want to pay tax in spain help

Hi myself and family are moving to murcia region in june 2013. We have many questions. I have a uk registered limited company and would like to keep it here. Does anyone know if it is possible to pay Spanish tax on my wages drawn from the company. I was hoping to do this and apply for Spanish health care (realizing this would take a year until the first tax return having to pay for the first year.) We intend applying for Spanish resedency. This is my main area for concern. Second would be schooling but will do a separate post for that. Any advice would be gratefully recieved.

Hello gordonfaevanton.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

This article on Paying tax in Spain could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the reply and links.

Found some useful info there. But this still does not answer my question. I have spoken to two uk accountant firms both only think and do not know for definite that the uk ltd company can pay a wage to a director and sole worker of that company and have that wage taxed in Spain. I have sent an email to Spain accountants one of the links you provided hopefully that will come back with something definite.The truth is the uk ltd co is itself separate from the owner (director) so any money there will be according to the tax office the companies, And at uk corporation tax rates a big saving. We are moving to Murcia and want to integrate into the Spanish way of life kids in state schools ect. If Spanish tax is paid on my wage there will be a contribution to there system and i hope i am not being to cheeky in doing this. I have met many people who totaly avoid paying there. Anyway that's my story for now.....ps also looking at Spanish ltd company's.   anyone else any experience with this please let me know.....and thanks again Aurelle for your reply and links very useful info.