Norwegian community in Malaysia

I come from Norway, working present In Kl, are there any more here?

hi welcome to this forum

Hello Norwegiancat.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Here is the list of Norwegian expatriates in Kuala Lumpur.

Can you please introduce yourself?

Thank you,
Aurélie

I'm moving to KL in about two weeks.
I'm 28, from Bergen. Just finished my masters in business and starting my new job 01 December. Curious about the amount of Norwegians in KL as well

Gunnar84 wrote:

I'm moving to KL in about two weeks.
I'm 28, from Bergen. Just finished my masters in business and starting my new job 01 December. Curious about the amount of Norwegians in KL as well

Hi Gunnar, I think not many norwegians in KL, as far as I'm doing home search for my client in few years, I only met two ~~

Hey Meowxixi,

Thnx for the reply. You must meet a lot of interesting people in your job =)

I suppose the fewer Norwegians, the better.   As I will be spending more time with people from KL and other places =)

Looking forward to make new friends =)

If anyone in here wants to go for a coffee or a beer sometime, feel free to say so =)

Me: Gunnar, I'm 28 and from Norway. Just finished my degree in Melbourne Australia a few weeks ago and moving to KL on Tuesday 27th November to start my new job.

Interests: Music, Movies, Travelling, Social gatherings, Sports. (Mostly Football as I've been playing most of my life)

Gunnar84 wrote:

Hey Meowxixi,

Thnx for the reply. You must meet a lot of interesting people in your job =)

I suppose the fewer Norwegians, the better.   As I will be spending more time with people from KL and other places =)

Looking forward to make new friends =)

If anyone in here wants to go for a coffee or a beer sometime, feel free to say so =)

Me: Gunnar, I'm 28 and from Norway. Just finished my degree in Melbourne Australia a few weeks ago and moving to KL on Tuesday 27th November to start my new job.

Interests: Music, Movies, Travelling, Social gatherings, Sports. (Mostly Football as I've been playing most of my life)

You are welcome Gunnar.. in fact, one of my wish list is to see northern light in my life, my friend planning to go next year Jan, just some personal reason, im still hesitating ... haha... Malaysian we are very friendly, good luck for your new job and looking forward to meet you soon. :)

Thank you, I have met a few Malayan people at my university and one at the soccer team I played on here in Melbourne. I have to say that they are some of the kindest and most open people I have ever met. Similar experience in this forum this far as well. If this is representative for Malaysia in general I will be very happy living in KL =)

You will be surprised by how cold it is in northern parts of Norway if you go there sometime. Hehe :D

I will be living in Mutiara Damansara or something similar and close to The Curve shopping mall. I hope that is an ok area to live in =)

Hope to meet you as well, would be nice =)

Gunnar84 wrote:

Thank you, I have met a few Malayan people at my university and one at the soccer team I played on here in Melbourne. I have to say that they are some of the kindest and most open people I have ever met. Similar experience in this forum this far as well. If this is representative for Malaysia in general I will be very happy living in KL =)

You will be surprised by how cold it is in northern parts of Norway if you go there sometime. Hehe :D

I will be living in Mutiara Damansara or something similar and close to The Curve shopping mall. I hope that is an ok area to live in =)

Hope to meet you as well, would be nice =)

Sure no problem ~ can arrange a small gathering for other to hang out together too : )

sure ..give me a call,,,when u r here,,

Sounds great,I'm looking forward to meeting new people =)
Probably need a couple of days to get some basic stuff sorted out with my flat etc. =)

Hi!

Since you are in Malaysia i have another job opportunity for you to explore. Please send me your contact details and resume to [email protected].

Kind regards,
Ramani

Hi!

How are you guys all doing? Im sure those that in the plan of starting a new job in Malaysia would be excited to know more about Malaysians. Yes we are very friendly and helpful..

Here we do hiring Norwegians for job opportunities. As such I have few vacancies that need Norwegian speaking candidates. Could any of you recommend your friends or you if you are interested you can provide me your contact details to [email protected]

Upon receiving the details I will contact you to explain the scope of the job and the details. Yes its come with a better remuneration package.

Please dont wait anymore!

Best regards,
Ramani

heyy  :)