Any FILIPINO friends between Hannover and Bielefeld NRW?

I already went home here in Vegas but goodluck to you. Enjoy Germany:)

I left Germany and now in Vegas, planning to come back probably October this year...

Sorry, I'm back here in Vegas, but I'm going back there in October this year...

Hello I'm Mabelle live here in Nordernham,are you still active?

Hello Mabel, I used to live in blokenlock stuttensee but now I'm back in Las Vegas, if you still wanna be friends, I'm in :)

whee you located? same here. in my village, no one i mean no filipinos hahahha

Hello I'm here in Nordernham.. Near in Bremenhaven

We're close to that mini mart across the gas station. I'm planning to go back to Germany this coming winter if God permits....My email is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 7 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security
Angeliefunke :

Hi we are a Filipino-German couple living in Oldenburg. :) I am looking for Filipinos here in Oldenburg and failed to find some. My husband is 31 and I, 24. Maybe we can hook up and have coffee?  :)

Hello Angeliefunke I am from Westerstede I have a filipino boyfriend. I would like to ask you how you and your husband got married and what you had to do. Would be nice if you read this because I really could use some help with all the requirements for a marriage.
if u read this and are interested just chat me on facebook Christin Willms

Hello, mga kababayan lets be friends😊

Hallo .. Just new in this forum.. Im a filipina.. Recently now living in , Germany... I am near in Alzey... Im still not familiar with the places ( crazy :) )..... I  am hoping to be friends with you guys... Im mostly active in fb... Thanks :) ...

Hey Joalie you live close to my place, im new here also crazy yeah! What's your facebook? Lets be friend there😍 seach mine Jenny Bejoc

Questions and answers about Germany

Ask your question
Doing an Ausbildung
By fleri
Questions about marrying the love of my life.
By Fallon.lala
dipendra bk
ausbuildung as a backer
By dipendra bk
Need a help/guidence on Pregnancy and abortion
By geetapathak
Expat pregnancy in Germany
By Fun-Size76
The work system
By Foxybe

Expatriate health insurance in Germany

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Germany

Moving to Germany

Find tips from professionals about moving to Germany

Travel insurance in Germany

Enjoy a stress-free travel across Germany

Flights to Germany

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Germany