Help needed

Assalam o alikum we r suffering from a vey serious problem please help me if anyone can

I live in jeddah with my family 2 brothers n one sister n my mother. My father died last year. Now the problemmis that of iqama transfer my elder brother is working in a reputed company . They took his iqama fir tanazul but didnt do anything in the past one year n still no hope. My younger brother got his iqama transer in a good company so me my sister n mother decided to get transfer on younger brothers iqama . We went to the court . The judge provided us with the certificate which is known as sak in arabic that allows us to get transfer on younger brother. Later on when we went to jawazat they said that we will not be transfered on younger brother iqama unless my elder brother get tranfer on his company . 

Now at the present my younger brother is in pakistan for some work.my sister is engaged n the groom side are forcing fir marrige.

Can any one tell if the nikkah is possible when my  sister iqama is expire , i have the court order with us. Its N the groom lives in khobar .he can vome anytime if needed .please help me out .otherwise my sister will not get married:'( ill pray for you

Please help me sam if u can

@Asmaalvi,
An expired iqama can't help unfortunately and I'm sure it won't. Nor will the court letter help until and unless the decision written on it (transfer to younger brother) is executed. So your options, in my view, are:

Option 1 - Wait for and do as required:
   - Let the elder brother get his iqama transferred
   - Get your sister transferred to younger brother (all family)
   - Obtain a valid iqama and go for the Marriage registration.

(I know this is what you guys have been working on.)

Option 2 - Visit Pakistani consulate in Jeddah and register the marriage to get a Pakistani Nikah nama. The option 1 things can be done later.

Hope this helps.

Hello Asmaalvi and welcome expat-blog,

A new thread has been created for you of forum Jeddah, for better visibility and more help.

Best of luck,
Melissa