Moving to Bangkok in two weeks! :)

Hi guys,

Moving over to Bangkok to teach English from Ireland. I am Irish and speak English. I don't know anyone in the city and would love to make some new friends to discover the city with and to just chill out with!

Get in Touch.

Claire

Hi Claire,

Welcome to Bangkok!
Friends won't be a problem here. I'm sure you'll make tonnes of them in no time. Lovely people here. Meanwhile, may be we can hang out. I know this city quiet well. If you have any, your questions are more than welcome.

wish you a safe journey

Sunny

Hi Claire.I just joined this site today but have lived in Bangkok for a few years.If you want to you are welcome to contact me and we can meet up.Maybe you can come and give us a hand at the Orphanage I help out at if you have a day free. Do you have somewhere to stay yet?

Hello Claire.Welcome to Thailand.I am local.if you have any suggestions please feel free to let me know.I can give you a good advice.Cheers.

Hey Claire, Welcome ! im sure you'll love it out here :)

welcome to Thailand :D

i'm pretty sure you will love my country! :)

Hey there Claire,

Ive also recently arrived in bangkok you can pm me once you're already in bkk, we can hangout then :)

welcome to expat

Hello, My name is Doug and I am planning to come to bangkok in January. I have been reading some on becoming an english teacher in Thailand and I hope I understand currect that I can take a class there for a month to get my certification. Anyway I will be coming from Texas and I haven't figured out what kind of visa I need to come and if I can change it once I'm there. Any insight you can give me would be great.

The truth of the matter is I met someone online and we have done video cam and chat for the past year and we want to be together so I'm trying to figure a way to make it happen. I know I will have to work because I'm not a rich man. I have enough to last a couple of years if I spend wisely.

Hey there Claire,

I was wondering if you can help me?

Hi Claire

Exciting times ahead for you!

I only moved here a month ago, i'm an english girl, and have moved here for my husbands work.  Its an amazing city to discover you will love it!

I'm also looking to meet new people to hang out with, so if you'd like to meet for cocktails, shopping, exploring etc, then feel free to drop me a note.

Happy travels!

Hi Claire,

I've just moved to Bangkok myself, been here nearly a month so if you're looking for a new buddy to hang out with, shop, chill out over wine (well cocktails!), let me know :) Hope you get settled in well and get used to the heat! It's v v different from back home hehehe

Lisa,
  I'm from Texas, is the heat there worse then here? How long are you staying there and can you tell me how hard is it going to be to get work there?

hi claire , this is  hammad from pakistan , iwill come to bangkok on 29th november. can u please guide me where to stay,please mention that i need a low budget accomadation, or is that possible to stay with someone on sharing basis.plz reply

Clare BKK wrote:

Hi Claire

Exciting times ahead for you!

I only moved here a month ago, i'm an english girl, and have moved here for my husbands work.  Its an amazing city to discover you will love it!

I'm also looking to meet new people to hang out with, so if you'd like to meet for cocktails, shopping, exploring etc, then feel free to drop me a note.

Happy travels!

hi, hope u r fine and enjoying, this is hammad from pakistan i will come to bangkok on 29th november, but i dont know much about this city and the people as well,so i need your help, will u please guide me, thanx

@kashif muhammad -> Can you please start a new thread with your questions on accommodation on the Bangkok forum? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi, welcome to bangkok thailand.
see you soon.

thanx dear hope we will meet together