Looking for new friends in stockholm

Hi,

I would like to invite some friendly people out there who are willing to meet and have new friends here in stockholm. I am from philippines and 5 months here in stockholm particularly in sollentuna. Me and my filipina friend would like to meet some new friend in the city this weekend. If you would like to meet and gain ne friend, please message me. And leta arrange where we are going to meet.

Its also nice to meet new different friends in this country since we are new. So hopefully i am able to meet some new nice and friendly new expat here..see you soon.

Lea

hi
I am from south africa that recently relocated to Canada but now on a work training programme in sweden for the next 5 months,
I have been here now for a month.I live next to central station and really need to speak to some real people not my Tv as it never talks back(wonder why?).

I am Indian (not from India never been there)born and brought up in South Africa,
my likes. visiting new places, have the local beers and movies.so if you like to get in contact my mail is : [email protected].

regards gerald

@gerald: thank you for the comment. i think it is better if we arrange the time and place where to meet up. and also if you have some new friend here in sweden as well, you can invite..the more the merrier they said..what do you think?

have a nice day..

hi
Thats cool with me.

Believe alot  of people meet on a friday at BERNS....MAYBE AROUND 7:30
I have only made 2 friends thus far an both are far from the city centre and have little kids thus unable to attend.
But on a positive note lots of other expats visits thus should be fun.
i see u like Scrabble so do I.

regards till later

Hi Gerald,

One time ive been invited to international meet ups as well, but all i can say is i meet few. But since i am in sfi school, i meet some friends from other countries, and of course its really nice to widen the friends network. Yah, scrabble is really fun for me, would you like to play sometime? Hahahah....enjoy your night..

Take care,
Lea

HEY good morning to you.

yes we should have a scrabble game when you in the mood.
do you live close to the city centre?

regards

Hey Gerald,

Morning too....i am living n Sollentuna, but it takes 20 minutes going to the city. But me and my friends love to go there on weekend..lets play scrabble game soon...:)

Have a nice day.

HI '
Hope u had a good day...weather was not good  but we make the best of what we get.
yes scrabble good idea....let me know when.
Let me know when coming into city you guys can come and visit me.....cool later::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Hey Gerald,

Sure i will let you know when we can go there.....ill send you email ..

Hi there... are you in Stockholm now....
Dixy