Soccer / football meet up on weekends?

I'm Singaporean based in Saigon. Would like to meet some expats or local soccer fans for a weekly kick about maybe? Preferably from 25-35 yrs old. Been playing a lot with the Vietnamese school boys and they are just demoralizing me, they run circles then faster and harder until I find it pointless to play with them. So anyone interested in leisurely kick about can leave a message here. I'll look further if we can manage 10 guys. That said, females welcomed as well if you don't mind.

Hello Garyleo.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Aurélie

Hi Gary,

We have one team here (6-8 players).
Let me know if you are interested to team up and play together.

Regards,
Steven Diep

beckkp wrote:

Hi Gary,

We have one team here (6-8 players).
Let me know if you are interested to team up and play together.

Regards,
Steven Diep

Where do you guys play? And on which days and the time?

Regards, Gary

Garyleo wrote:

Regards, Gary

it'll be on Sunday, playing every 2 weeks.

However, we've been off for several months due to.. well, not enough players...

We are more interested to regular basis if you could join us. Am I right that you are also having a team 6-8 person?

beckkp wrote:
Garyleo wrote:

Regards, Gary

it'll be on Sunday, playing every 2 weeks.

However, we've been off for several months due to.. well, not enough players...

We are more interested to regular basis if you could join us. Am I right that you are also having a team 6-8 person?

I will be moving to Ho Chi Minh in December...would certainly love to join your team to have a kickabout.....how can I do that when I arrive?

Cheers

Hello, are you guys still doing the soccer games?  I just arrived in Saigon, will be here till summer, and would love to find a regular game.

Hi!
I also just arrived to HCM, will be living here long time.
I'm spanish, 32, have been playing football all my life, and would love to play here also!
still looking for players?
regards

hey all, we have a soccer meet up every saturday. The facebook link is here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/149022191926311/

We just started but we have a lot of people who want to play this saturday from 7-9 PM. If you have any further questions, my phone number is 0128 344 1418

Hey guys, I think we now have about 7-8 people professing interest. I will look at a suitable location and update you guys shortly and see we can manage the first kick about.

Interested as well.  You guys planning a game for this coming Saturday (the 23rd)?

Hey guys, I'll be looking at a futsal pitch. Can all advise the mode of transport and if saturaday 5pm is a good time? Also, kindly state your district of residence, so I can find a place that is accessible to all.

Garyleo wrote:

Hey guys, I'll be looking at a futsal pitch. Can all advise the mode of transport and if saturaday 5pm is a good time? Also, kindly state your district of residence, so I can find a place that is accessible to all.

I live in district 4... I move around by taxi

I've just joined the Facebook group. The suggested place is at District 10.

Are you all in the same group?

I stay in District 5.

I just saw the Facebook post. Ok, maybe we can join in the Facebook group then.

I live in D5.
If we can get enough people, is there anyone interested in playing F7 or everybody prefers F5?

I live in District 1, use a moped to get around.  The location of the game and the size of the teams don't really matter to me.

Hey guys, ok who is in this for this Saturday (late afternoon)? A Vietnamese co worker recommend a futsal pitch just slightly off highway Nguyen Van Linh called phong phu sports club. I did a recce with him at dinner time yesterday and it's quite comfortable and conductive. There's badminton, swimming, eateries, fishing and even a massage parlor within the premises. If we can gather a team of 7, he promised to find a local team to play with us. But let's try to gather 14 and see if we can have enough for two teams.

Thanks Garyleo, I'm in.

Ok guys, we have 2 now. 12 more to go.

Hey guys! Cmon, it's Thursday already and only 2 confirmed!

Hi guys! How many guys per side you will needs?
I will bring some friend to joining.!
Melvyn, will you attend? I seen Jason already joined.!
Better, leave your phone here so we will confirm or text me via 0945-44-77-99
Cheers!
DIEP

Hi Gary, Nguyen Van Linh highway should be at District 7 or 8, a bit far for me...

I would prefer District 3, 5, 11 and 10, around the center of the city.

I did send a private massage to you, Gary. wait for your text.

Best,