Looking for work in bahrein

ok my name is ahmed i am from morocco .and i am looking for work in bahrein.i studied english language and i have licence degree .and i am ready to teach english language in bahrein .thanks

Hi ahmed,

welcome to Expat.com!

I have moved your topic on the English speaking Bahrain forum for better visibility.

I would also suggest you to post an advert in the jobs in Bahrain section. It might help.

Best of luck,
Christine

Hi

Welcome to the forum. Just a word of advice, but if you wish to teach the English language in Bahrain then it might be a good idea to spell "Bahrain" correctly. Also concentrate on your punctuation and capital letters. It could put a few people off.

Good Luck

I am not an English teacher myself but based on what I read on your post, I would say you might need to revisit your degree. Most well paid English teaching jobs look for native speakers.

Dear eljalaoui,

If you have a teaching qualification go ahead! Wish u good luck and
do not let others destroy your hope :)
Greetings!

Not trying to destroy hope, just helping him focus on what's ahead. If someone wants to promote teaching English then their advert should be in perfect English.

It's teaching language. And Bahrain is full of native English speakers. We're just showing him the reality rather than giving false hopes.

Dear Eljalaoui,
I agree with anna 66, if you are a teacher of English and ur qualify u should try ur chance, in Bahrain nothing is difficult, you can even teach French language here, I will try to send you some names of school and contact in msg,
I wish you good luck :-)