Tennis/Squash partner

Hello,

I am playing tennis since 8 years and looking for a tennis partner. I would like to play several times in a week. Also it would be nice to play squash some times. I am not that good in it, but we played twice a week until last month with a friend of mine in Landala. Contact me if you are interested.

BR,
Berk

Hi Berk and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that you'll soon meet members who like tennis too.

You may perhaps post an advert in the Activities section of Gothenburg classifieds, it may help.;)

Harmonie.

Thank you Harmonie

Hi Berk, I am new in Gothenburg and looking to find a tennis partner. I have been playing for over 12 years and definitely want to hit at least 4-5 times a week.

Do let me know

Raghav

Hello Berk and Raghav,

I came last week to Gothenburg and I'm staying for an year, but I would really love playing tennis here. I've been playing for some years now, so I guess we can make a reasonable game :) I'm going to have time for 1 or 2 times a week so if anybody is interested, let me know.

Best,
Roxanne

Hello Roxanne

Welcome to Gothenburg! Would love to play tennis with you, always looking for new partners. Let me know when you would want to start playing

Best
Raghav

Hello Raghav,

Thanks for your reply.
I'll have my racket and sport stuff by the end of the month (I hope), so from October on I will be ready :)
Can you, please, tell me where approximately are the courts you're playing and the price for an hour.Also if they are hard courts or clay. Just to get the picture.

BW,
Roxanne

There are three tennis centers I have played at. Molndal Tennis is a bit farther in comparison to Ullevi(next to Ullevi stadium) GLTK (10 min from Korsvagen). At this time of the year, there would only be indoor hard courts available and the price could vary from 130-200K an hour depending on the time of the day.
If its just rackets you are waiting for, I have extras.:) Look forward to some tennis!

Raghav

Hello :)
Unfortunately, I'm waiting for my whole equipment with sneakers and other stuff. Moreover, I insist on my Head Instinct :)
I will let you know as soon as I have them (at the beginning of the next month)

BW,
Roxanne

Ok sounds good!

Hey, have you received your gear yet?