How to spend New Year in Rome

Hello everybody!
I am going to spend a week in Rome on NY.
I will be grateful if somebody gives me some tips about the place where I can celebrate it.
I wish it would be a nice club with good music and dances close to downtown. Sadly but I cannot choose a place only via Internet, so maybe somebody could advice me his favourite place.

Best regards, Anastasia

Are you going to Rome, NY or Rome, Italy?

Seeking for NY in Roma:) please le  me know informations:lol: thank you very much;);):/

Usually New Years is super expensive and really not worth the money to pay to hang out with ppl you dont' know. I usually go to Expats meet ups and meet ppl there and ask them what everyone is doing. Usually there is a house party or something. When are you arriving?

New Year ^)

I will arrive on 30th of Dec. So it will be kinda late to book a place to celebrate, so I want to do it much earlier :)

I'm going to have to figure it out also. Luckily, I have friends in Rome who will help me decide where to celebrate New Year's. My main idea is to join this international group of people, who always organize something on NY eve and it's cheap. When I know more, I'll let you know.

You know what, it's be easier if we connect on facebook. :)