Turkey's For Life - A blog about life in Fethiye

Hi everyone,

I'm Barry and I am currently living in Fethiye - a beautiful place as I'm sure lots of you will know. The Expat.com website is great for connecting people who can share experiences and possibly help each other out.

If anyone would like to know anything about Fethiye - or Turkey in general then get in touch. You can find out what we get up to and lots of information about Fethiye and Turkey on our new blog Turkey's For Life - Thoughts from Fethiye

I hope you like it. Looking forward to hearing from everyone.

Cheers

Barry

Welcome on Expat-blog Barry! :)

Thanks Christine.:D

Welcome on Expat.com Barry,

has it been complicated to settle down in Turkey?

All the best,

Julien

Hi Julien,

Many thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

No, settling down in Fethiye, Turkey has been pretty easy really. We had been here on holiday a few times previously so already had a few good friends in the area. They helped us out a lot when we first decided to stay here for longer. In fact, they still help us out a lot now!

Have you been to Turkey at all?

Best regards

Barry

Thanks for your response Barry.

I've never been to Turkey, but we never know :)

Hi again Julien,

I tried to send a message about the Turkey guide section via the Contact Us page - but I don't think it worked. It said something like 'Don't include http: in message' (which I didn't). Can you let me know if you received it or not?

Thanks

Barry

Looks like there's a bug in this form (I didn't receive your email). I'll have a look to this in a couple of hours

Hi Julien,

Did you find the bug? I also sent you a private message to your own email with the same questions but still haven't had a reply...

Regards

Barry

Hi Barry,

I've fixed the bug yesterday evening. Sorry for the delay, I am quite busy these days ...

It would be really fantastic if you could post articles in the participative Turkey expat guide. The articles can be as long as required and a couple of links to your blog are ok ;)

Hi Julien,

Thanks for that. I'll get on to a few articles for the guide section.

All the best for Christmas and New Year!

Cheers

Barry

Hi,

I've just submitted a first tentative guide for the general section of the Turkey expat guide. I hope it is the sort of thing everyone is looking for...

It might not show up for a while (or possibly ever!) but if it does then any feedback will be very welcome.

Thanks

Barry

Thanks for posting my article Make Turkey Your Home in the guide section. Hopefully it will be useful to a few people.

Cheers

Barry

It's a real pleasure Barry, do not hesitate to post more articles ;)

Hi,

We've put another article in the guide section of Turkey. It's about how easy it to get around Turkey by bus:
Intercity Buses In Turkey