Confusion about Malaysian proper names

Sorry if I post this to the wrong place but I'm helpless and can't find any English forum that have many Malaysian to get help.

My problem is, I'm reading some Malaysian scholars' papers and decide to cite their works. However, I get confused with their proper names; in other words, I cannot distinguish between their last names and their first names, as many indigenous Malaysian didn't have last names. I hope you can help figure out last names and first names of those people:
1 - Nurridan binti Abdul Han
2 - Albert Chuan Gambang
3 - Asri Salleh
4 - Che Hamdan Che Mohd Razali
5 - Kamaruzaman Jusoff
6 - Daud Awang
7 - Osman Muda
8 - Annie Lim Pek Khiok (Chinese, maybe)

Thank you very much.

1 - Abdul Han, Nurridan binti you can remove the word binti as it means daughter of 
2 - Gambang, Albert Chuan
3 - Salleh, Asri
4 - Che Mohd Razali, Che Hamdan
5 - Jusoff, Kamaruzaman
6 - Awang, Daud
7 - Muda, Osman
8 - Khiok, Annie Lim Pek

omargaryen wrote:

1 - Abdul Han, Nurridan binti you can remove the word binti as it means daughter of 
2 - Gambang, Albert Chuan
3 - Salleh, Asri
4 - Che Mohd Razali, Che Hamdan
5 - Jusoff, Kamaruzaman
6 - Awang, Daud
7 - Muda, Osman
8 - Khiok, Annie Lim Pek

8 - Annie Lim Pek Khiok

Lim is surname. chinese surname will definately at the first word. if they are comes with english name, then the word after english name sure will be the surname..

Awang daud.. bin or binti, are belonging to muslim/malay. bin is male, binti is female. they dont have surname, but only father name consider as surname. the last word will be his father name...Che Mohd Razali Che Hamdan...che hamdan will be his father name. also consider as surname.

Hello,
Thank you very much. It's very kind of you. :) In accordance to the citing style, I have to figure out which word to put first. For example:
Gambang, Albert Chuan (1995), ___name of his article___, ____name of a journal____.

Some hours ago a person also showed me the following explanation. Bold text is important part of each name:

1 - Nurridan binti Abdul Han
2 - Albert Chuan Gambang
3 - Asri Salleh (Asri, son of Salleh)
4 - Che Hamdan Che Mohd Razali (Hamdan, son of Mohd Razali; "Che" is title)
5 - Kamaruzaman Jusoff (Kamaruzaman, son of Jusoff)
6 - Daud Awang (Daud, son of Awang)
7 - Osman Muda (Osman, son of Muda)
8 - Annie Lim Pek Khiok

I searched a bit, and a web page writes like this "Osman, M.". I mean, maybe there's an exception when citing Malaysian names (not including Chinese people living in Malaysia) comparing to English names. For example, John Smith in English will be cited: "Smith, John (2000)" (last name first), while Osman Muda may be cited "Osman, Muda (2000)" although Osman is not "last name". The reason may be due to the importance of "Osman" in the whole name?

How do you think? Thank you so much.

In Malaysia, people are not calling others with the surname/family name.

Unlike westerner, if your name is Jim and your surname is Carey, your father will be sharing same surname - ie Alex Carey.

But in Malaysia, if your fullname is Osman Muda, its impossible for your father to have a name of Alex Muda. Your father name ill be Muda , ie Muda Ahmad.