MAKE FRIENDS IN BAHAMAS IS DANGEROUS TOO

MAKE FRIENDS IN BAHAMAS IS EASY THE PEOPLE IS GENTLE AND NICE. BUT OFTEN IT CAN BE DANGEROUS BECAUSE BAHAMAS IS A CARIBBEAN COUNTRY AND AS ALL CARIBBEAN COUNTRY  THE PEOPLE  IS VERY CURIOUS TO KNOW U  AND  ENTER WITH INTRUSIVE WAY IN YOUR PRIVATE LIFE . HERE IF U HAVE A GIRLFRIEND OR A WIFE  U HAVE TO BE CAREFULL BECAUSE THY EVER TRY. THEY LOVE GOSSIP. SO THAT SIDE I REALLY DON'T LIKE . SURE I DO NOT GENERALIZED ....BUT........ LOTS PEOPLE IS LIKE THAT

Hello iron-vegeta.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

PS: Please lower caps lock when writing so as to ease the reading!

Thank you,
Aurélie

I live here for 16 years, and there is crime . There is a lot of everything. The economy is good , perhaps no more dangerous than mexico. there are gang members and drug dealers.

I would not say is the highest . I think that you need to be cautious if you come to the Bahamas and don't do much homework. Its best to stay in the downtown area and stay away from Over the hill area which is more residential.

hI  i LIVED IN NASSAU AND fREEPORT  ( I HATE fREEPORT  TOO MUCH BORING)   anyway you cannot  paragonate Mexico to Bahamas.  About  Bahamas  i think is very safe this country. Safe as Cuba. Have u ever been in Brasil ?  Mexico?  Dominican Republic?  Or worst jamaica and Haiti?  try it