Asking about cost of living in Amman

Hello all I'm new here.:).
Soon I'm moving to live in Amman as soon as I find furnished apartment in a nice area perhaps in Abdoun.
My Question is : How much the cost of living- on budget - for the grocery,pocket money,taxis for one person?.(Renting and bills is not included)
is 200-300 JOD will be enough for me , can I save any ,or buying cloths or cosmetics when needed,going to have fun at least once a week to nice place ? please Help me with your answers especially the ladies:(?

I appreciating  your replays in advance.

Peace up on you

Hi 

first  i  hope  you  will  enjoy  Staying in Amman

if you look for furnished  apartment in Abdoun  it will be  a little expensive . 

if  you mean  that  300 JOD for  expenses only  including  food  and  clothes  yes  it is  enough  and  you can  save  but  very few   

please don't  hesitate to ask more questions

Dear Deanolive Thank you for kindly replying but What about the taxis is it available all the time in Abdoun? how much gonna cost monthly  coz I will be alone most of the time due my husband works,so I will have to take taxis for going out to do shopping and etc... when needed.

Well  the  taxi fare  is  not that  much in Amman  because  Amman  is  small  and all  taxis  using  meter .  yes  taxi  is  available  24  hours in most  of  Amman's  area 

you are  welcome  anytime

I have 3 bedrooms 2 bath very nice apartment in a great building close to every thing malls shopping restaurants health care transportations and all your every day needs
PLS e mail me for details